43 - Epilogue

"Naila Garner! You go to your mother right now!" I gasp out of breath running away from the three year old hurricane.

"Nah Dada nah!" She giggles, hot on my heels.

To say Hailey and Naila were like two peas in a pod would be an understatement. The kid is EXACTLY like her mother! The same long blond hair, the same slim figure, the makeup obsession, the obsession with pretty things, the ATTITUDE!!!

"Im not playing with you Naila! You want a time out!?" I gasp still running in circles around the living room furniture.

"Who's gonna give my baby a time out?" An amused voice says while closing the front door.

"Haileyyyy!!!" Naila yells running into her mother's arms. Hailey swiftly picks her up and swings her around.

"What's up mah lil diva" Hailey says putting her down while doing their little handshake.

"Dada dosent want me to do his makeup" She pouts.

"Alexxxx" Hailey swoons, throwing her purse on the sofa and slowly strides over to me.

She plants a soft wet kiss on my lips. Making butterflies erupt in my stomach, as always.

"Why are you being so mean to your daughter" Hailey pouts making Naila smirk.

"Wha- me?? I am not being mean to Naila, this is the fifth time this week shes been wanting to do my makeup, and its only tuesday!" I groan, complaining to my wife.

"Oh come on babe, im sure you can sit through one more" she says sweetly, running her hand along my chest.

"Nope, no way! I know what you're trying to do Hails and its not going to work. Not today!" I say, stepping away from her.

Hailey pulls me towards her and whispers in my ear. "If you do, Naila is gonna be tired, she'll fall asleep and mommy and daddy is gonna have some alone time" she says seductively, pressing her breasts gently on my chest.

My breathing starts to get eratic and i feel my cheeks get hot.

"Well I mean, one more time cant hurt right?" I stutter.

"Yayyy!!" Naila giggles, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the sofa.

"Mama you want to play too?" The little devil asks her mother.

Before I even had time to protest Hailey accepted the reqest gladly and now my wife and daughter were here, pinning me down and doing my makeup. Again.

After a while I decide to accept my defeat and sit quietly to let them finish. I watch as the two converse about what colours to use and I cant help but smile. Hailey literally gave birth to her twin, and even though they do gang up on me most of the times, I cant deny how happy I am to have them in my life.

Its been 4 years since the accident, 4 years since we've finished high school and 3 years simce Naila has been in our lives. Hailey is a model by profession, even though she dosent need the job, her inheritance makes her very well off, but she enjoys it and thinks of it as a hobby that pays so....

And me? Im a best selling, world renound author. My passion grew from reading my collection of Harry Potter books over and over when I had no other form of company, which was almost all the time.

I also am the founder of Safe Inc. Its a shelter where kids can come to if they are homeless, or live in an abusive home, like I once did. Im just so happy that the little nerd like me could grow up and be able to help other kids who are in unfortunate situations. I hire the best staff and make sure the children get the best education and feel like they have a real family here with us at Safe Inc.

"Dada!"

"Huh!?" I say, shaking my head.

"Naila has been calling you since forever" Hailey playfully roll her eyes.

" Its done dada wanna seeee!!???" Naila screeches excitedly, running off to get the mirror.

Couple seconds later she comes back and hands me the mirror.

I sigh inwardly and prepare myself for what im about to see.

~•~

(Hailey's POV)

It was now night time. Naila decided she wants to sleep with Jase tonight so Alex and I were in bed cuddling.

"Do you know what today is?" I breathe softly, tracing circles on Alex's chest"

He sighs and pulls me in closer, resting his head on my chest. I laugh softly, still my baby.

"Today is the day you fell into a coma 4 years ago." He responds. Keeping his eyes on the Harry Potter movie playing on the TV.

"Yeah" I respond

No matter how many years go by, I know Alexander still hasnt completely forgiven me for that incident. And looking back at it now, it really was a crazy decision to make.

I lean over him and look him in his eyes.

"I know youre still not over it Alex" I say

He ignores me and keep his eyes focused on the TV.

" I love you baby, and i promise to never do anything like that again, I just couldnt stand the thought of you leaving me, especially since you had no where to go, anything couldve happened to you out there and I-I was just scared Alex." I whisper as tears fall from my eyes.

He sighs and shuts the TV off and gently pulls me into his lap, while his back rests against the head of th bed.

"You know I cant stand it when you cry mama" he breathes, his face just inches away from mine.

I stay quiet, afraid that if I try to talk, the waterworks would just come crashing down.

"I was scared too you know. Scared for leaving you, scared for almost taking you away from Jase, scared of the guilt, scared of how lonely id be if you werent here. Hails, even if I tried not to, I wouldve came back home to you. You are my home. And you almost took my home from me, I was terrified." He tells me, wiping my stray tears.

"But, its been a long while and we've grown, we have jobs, we have Naila, youre mrs Garner now" he chuckles, resting his forehead on mine.

"And I think its time I forgive you" he whispers.

A chocked sob escapes my lips

"really?" I ask

"Mhmmm" he nods and places a slow soft passionate kiss on my lips.

After a while he pulls away and looks me in my eyes.

"I love you my Hailey Garner" he chuckles softly.

I reach up and pull him close, so that our lips are brushing.

"And I love you too Alexander Garner".

Dun dun dunnnn!!!! Thats a wrap folks! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Leave comments of your favourite chapter/s. I love yall so much, thanks for reading REVERSED!