36 - Closeted

(Alex's POV)

"You guys went out?" I ask London, apparently she,Hailey and Lila went out yesterday while I was at the football game.

"Yep we got manicures, pedicures went shopping for the party tonight and after that we had dinner." she explains.

"I can see why you like her, beneath all that bitch exterior is actually a nice person" I send her a harsh glare at her choice of words to which she just shrugs at.

The loud ringing of the bell pauses our conversation.

"I've gotta get to class see yah later" London blurts out before running away down the hall.

Its now after lunch and I actually have a free period right now that I was planning on spending in the library to do some homework for myself and some of Hailey's just cause I'm an awesome boyfriend.

The hallways were now cleared out and I begin the walk to the other side of the school where the library was. I was passing the janitors closet when I heard noises, being the curious fellow I am of course I'm going to investigate. It could be a murder!

As silently as I could I crept closer to the door, pushing my ear up against it.

"Mhhmmm"

"Aahhh!!!"

I quickly jump back. Are those....moans!!!!???? In the janitor's closet really? I was just about to walk away when suddenly the door was flung open and two people exit still sucking each other's faces off. They were a tangled mess so I couldn't see who they were, but when they break apart the kiss to get air....

Is that Asher???

WITH A BOY!!!???

I failed to suppress a gasp and that caused them to finally notice me. Both their eyes go wide and the smaller rushes to fix his pants properly.

"G-Garner?" that was the first time I'd ever heard Asher stutter, what the hell is going on!?

"Y-You were with him?" I question lifting my trembling finger to point at the smaller boy.

"Ashie?" the boy calls tugging on Asher's sleeve since he was shorter than him.

Ashie???

Quickly Asher tear his eyes from mine now looking at the boy who was terrified.

"Go to class baby, I'll deal with this"

Baby? I swear to god I'm really about to pass out.

Hesitantly the smaller boy leaves, leaving Asher and I in an empty hallway by ourselves. Still I was too shocked to be worried about that just yet.

"You were having sex with him....You were having sex with a boy???" I exclaim not believing my eyes.

"Keep it down will yah Jesus Christ!" Asher whisper yells looking around us to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

When he was sure the coast was clear he sucks in a deep breath

"That kid is my......boyfriend"

"You're Gay" I exclaim

"YOU'RE GAY!!"

"Dudeeee chill" Ashes tries to quiet me down again.

Asher Daniels, my bully since freshman year,the quarter back of the football team, leader of the jocks known for sleeping with GIRLS....is gay?????

"I can literally hear the gears turning in your head nerd stop thinking about it!" I could tell he was annoyed and scared and definitely wants this to remain a secret.