33 - Cheap Date

(Alex's POV)

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

I reach over with my eyes still closed and dismiss the alarm on my phone. I felt well rested this morning unlike the nights I was sleeping on cardboards or sticks and stones. I was so comfortable for a second I was thinking about skipping, but knowing me there's no way I would.

I get up, or should I say tried to get up. The weight of something on top of me made me unable to move. Opening my eyes slowly I see Hailey on top of me, I mean literally full on top of me sleeping on my chest. Her little hands were wrapped around my waist and her hair was a mess.

As slowly as I could I grab my phone and take a picture of her, setting it as my wallpaper.

I stay put for a bit longer running my hands up and down her back and thinking how lucky I was. Who would've thought I'd be able to catch a girl like Hailey. Heck, few months back I didn't even think I would have anything right now, and how wrong was I! I'm here with a girl I love, that hopefully will eventually love me too.

"Alex?"

I shake my head clearing my thoughts and look down to see that Hailey had woken up.

"When did I even get on top of you?" she asks yawning

I roll us over so that I was now on top of her. You'd think that being the sweet boyfriend that I am I'd hold up some of my weight. News flash I didn't.

"Oh my god get off me!" she whines trying to push me off.

"woww you're ass was on me the entire night and this is what I get!?" I fake pout. Honestly, I'd want to wake up like that every single day.

"Are you calling me fat!!!" she shrieks loudly almost making me go deaf.

"wha- no babe you're definitely not fat, not fat you're far from it!" I take some of my weight off her hoping to come out of this alive.

"So you're saying I'm a skinny starving, undernutrition kid!?"

Wah how!??

"No bebe I didn't mean that!"

She pushes me off her, putting on her bedside slippers and stomped off to the adjoining bathroom, locking it.

I follow behind her leaning against the door.

"Hailey!?"

"Great now I'm Hailey!" I hear her mumble in there to herself.

"Mammi can you come open the door, is this any way to treat your boyfriend on his first night?" I try to play the guilty card.

Suddenly the door is roughly pulled open almost causing me to fall.

"My boyfriend said I was fat! He's a total jerk and can go stuff it!" and the door is slammed in my face again.

Why are girls like this!!!

"It was a mistake come onnn" I groan

"Go get ready for school Alexander"

Alexander?

Oh I am definitely screwed.

~•~

"What did you do?" Jase asks not looking from his paper.

I pull out a chair from around the table and start filling my plate with the bacon and eggs.

"I may have accidentally called her.........fat" I admit