48. Lucky

-Luke-

-Luke-

When Troy's lips were so suddenly on mine, I thought I had finally lost my mind. I thought I was just imagining things. It couldn't be real, right? I was never that lucky.

But no matter how many times I had imagined it to happen, I was never so good at the details. His weight on me, his hands in my hair, the taste of his saliva, his hot breath on my face, and his amazing scent flowing all around me... I couldn't imagine all that.

And when he moved his hips, rubbing my crotch... It was very much real. I had to make him stop or I would have embarrassed myself. Maybe he was ready for a kiss, but he sure as hell wasn't ready to know how much I wanted him.

"Let's stay virgin, okay?" I said, trying to lighten up the mood, so he wouldn't think I regretted it – I did not have any regrets.

"Mood-killer," he joked, and I laughed.

I tried to catch my breath while wrapping my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. When he rested his head on top of mine, that happy feeling only grew stronger. I felt his fingers behind my neck, massaging me lightly.

"For the record, I didn't hate it."

I nearly lost my ability to breathe when he said that, and I was already out of breath. I looked up at him, wishing with everything I got that I hadn't just dreamed about him saying that. He was smiling and pecked my lips shortly. I was so dumbfounded by everything that I was unable to kiss him back.

The next few seconds were a bit of a blur for me. My head had stopped working, and I could only stare at him. He was blushing lightly, staring back at me like he expected me to say something. Then I realized that he probably was waiting for me to say something.

"I... that..." I muttered and shook myself mentally to get a grip. "That was... great," I mumbled – I failed to get a grip.

Troy laughed and looked away with an embarrassed smirk on his lips. "Yeah, it was..."

I wanted to kiss him again, but I kept myself in line. Neither of us said anything in a while. He sat there on my lap, resting his hands on my shoulders, and I held him gently. I loved and feared that moment. Loved it, because he was there, and feared, because I had no idea what would happen next.

Then, he broke the silence with a hesitant voice, "Is it supposed to be this awkward?"

I laughed nervously. "Uh... I don't know... Yes?"

He chuckled and looked up at me. "We're horrible at this."

"That's a definite yes," I laughed.

"Well, at least we are aware of it," he said reassuringly. "I should probably get off your lap now."