Chapter 13*

This chapter is rαpe triggering. Read with caution.

Chapter 13

There has only ever been one other time where I had been taken. That time had been with Harry. But here I was, struggling within the grip of someone else completely different. I don't even know his name, I thought in disgust. He was dragging me around while I writhed, trying to get free. My voice was muffled by his hand as I tried to scream or shout. I was hoping to make any sound that might set me free from where I was.

Even worse was the anxiety building up within my stomach. What could he possibly be doing with me? It seemed almost natural to assume his intentions were not innocent, but still; I didn't want to believe anything worse than what I've already assumed.

Eventually there was a room that we reached. The door was open, barely, when we came across it and the terror racing through my veins amplified when he pushed me inside. I breathed in deeply from my mouth and immediately tried to run past him, screaming at the same time. His hands easily stopped me and the door was closed behind him.

"Please! Please let me go!" I cried at him, still trying to fight past him.

His voice came directly in my ear when he criticized me. "No one will hear you, you know," he stated. "So if you want I can let you scream until you lose your voice. And the more you fight me the weaker you become, or you can just sit down and be a good girl for a moment."

His words struck me after a second and I went limp against him; then I straightened out, short of breath. I listened to his instructions and sat down at the edge of the bed, shaking. He didn't say anything and neither did I; I looked everywhere but at him and he stared at me. I finally broke the silence hesitantly, asking the question that was eating me up.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered.

There was even more eerie silence and I felt as though it were tearing at my ears, my skin even. The only sound to come after the hush of breath escaping us was the sound of the bed sinking beneath his weight as he took a seat beside me.

After having been abducted by him, he most definitely made me anxious, so I cringed and scooted away from his side. He invaded my space then, putting an arm around me and I grimaced.

"You're probably wondering what an American such as myself is doing here," was his opening. I glanced at him sideways, trying to keep calm. I was just trying to pray nothing would happen to me. I wanted him to let me go. "Well, aren't you?" His voice was a bit more demanding as he pressed me tightly against him, so I shook my head in honesty. He cackled bitterly and then his cackle became a full on laugh as he let go of me to slap his knee. I watched him carefully wondering what was so funny. He eventually came out of his hysteria and I watched as his smile fade and he stared ahead. "Well I do," he said. He pressed his lips together and I wasn't comforted by his mellow mood. I was beginning to suspect the guy was a lunatic.

He sighed and then glanced at me and then smiled. "Enough about me, though. Let's talk about you, sweetheart." He got close to me again and his arm was trapping me before I could try to move aside. "You know you are quite the sight," he said. I wanted to ignore him, but his voice was right beside me, demanding to be heard. "In case you didn't understand that was my way of telling you how beautiful you are."

My head got this awful ache from his voice and I closed my eyes a moment. "I'm flattered," I responded. My voice was too gentle for the dry sarcasm to be detected obviously, but I'm sure he was smart enough to know what I meant.