Chapter 6

Um hi. Yeah this chapter is well it is. Comment? Aha.

Chapter 6

Harry hung up the phone and then walked over to me with his "business time" face I would like to call it. His brow was in a furrow and his mouth a straight line as he stared ahead at me.

"Come on, Lanaura." He grabbed my hand as though I were a child and so I stood up in bewilderment, following him obediently. It was weird having him hold my hand but I guess it was in some ways better than him just grabbing me. This was actually more awkward to me.

I looked away as I felt a settle blush sweep over my face. God damn it, he just had to hold my hand. What can I say, I don't hold hands with people that often- especially boys.

I started to recognize that we were going back down to where the girls stayed. I didn't want to go back out of fear of seeing Sasha again, but I ignored that, hoping Harry would protect me.

Wow, I'm actually relying on Harry for protection.

He knocked on the door to their den and then it seemed as though he finally noticed what I'd noticed before. As we waited, his wandering eyes looked to where our hands held onto each other barely and I looked away for a second, scrunching up my lips to one side. I glanced back and saw his eyes look up to meet mine. His lips parted as though he were going to say something but both our heads snapped forward when the door opened.

"Ye-?"

The girl stopped in her speaking when she saw Harry. Her brown eyes looked from him to me and then down. Harry and I both glanced back at our hands and then we both made an effort to let go of each other. When I looked back at the girl I saw her eyebrows raised and what looked almost like a smirk on her face.

Harry cleared his throat. "Eleanor," he said.

Eleanor leaned her head against the door and responded, "Harold."

He shook his head and his hand pushed on my back so I moved forward. I looked back at him with wide eyes as he said, "I'm going to go take a shower, something that I recommend you get Laney to do. Introduce yourself and the others. We'll be going shopping later."

She gasped. "Shopping?"

"Don't get excited it's not for you."

Eleanor's smile dropped into a straight expression. "I can still be excited you twat." Harry rolled his eyes and then she continued. "Also the others are all working right now."

Harry frowned. "Oh." He put a finger to his mouth and then sighed. "Uh, when their shifts end tell them they have the rest of the... week off."

Eleanor's eyebrows raised. "The week?" she repeated.

Harry nodded. "The week." He sighed and straightened out. "Lovely speaking with you as always, El."

"You too, Harry," she responded. Just as he was about to turn away I suddenly became a bit scared and called his name. "Harry!" I reached forward and he turned around to look at me.

"Yes?" he asked with concern. At least what I believe to be concern.

I stood in front of him with wide eyes not sure how to explain myself. I was sort of scared. Perrie was nice, yeah, but Sasha and Madge terrified the shit out of me so I didn't want to be alone with these girls. As kind eyed as Eleanor was I just felt anxious.

But how did I explain that?

"Can I... I mean would y... I-" I couldn't speak and I was so embarrassed. It felt as though I were being dropped off for my first day of kindergarten and didn't want him to leave. He placed his hands on my shoulders.