Chapter 4

Dedicated to @Its_Totally_Makayla because Deranged slays I just

ANND I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE ON BREAK THINGS WERE BUSY AND TROUBLED AND I'M SORRY.

Chapter 4

I looked up at the recognized voice and never thought I'd be so happy to see him of all people. He pissed me off earlier, but at least he hadn't attempted to assault me sexually. Harry's arms were crossed over his chest as he looked onward at the three of us with a stern look that made him seem a bit older than twenty one.

Sasha sighed and glared at him with shrewd gray eyes. "This is called the girls den for a reason, Boba," she told him with raised eyebrows.

Harry narrowed his eyes at her while I brought my legs up to my chest and tried to guard my body. His eyes noticed this and he shook his head, stepping farther into the room. Part of me wanted to jump off the couch and run to him, but Sasha reminded me of a snake that attacked when she traced unwanted movement so I waited until Harry extended his own hand. "Sasha," he warned with disappointment in his voice.

She slowly smirked at him, raising from the couch. I side glanced at her as she practically pranced towards him. "Come on, Harry," she lured, standing in front of him and placing a hand on his chest. Her back was to me and as she said this Madge began to run her hand up my leg and I quickly slapped it. She flinched as I scoot farther away from her to which she only rolled her eyes. "We can take her altogether," I just barely heard Sasha whisper to him. At this my back straightened as I became alarmed. She walked around to his side and leaned up into his ear. Her pink lips moved, but I heard nothing as I sat in my own fear. Harry's eyes were looking directly at me and I used my own to plead. I shook my head and it terrified me how straight his face was.

He grabbed her by her hip, managing to rotate the both of them so their backs were facing me. Sasha gasped as Harry murmured into her ear and I hugged myself even more tightly. I heard nothing of Harry other than when he released her and asked, "Okay?"

Sasha backed away from him with a scowl on her face. She responded leaning into his face, "I thought you would enjoy fucking a virgin."

I gasped quietly at the vulgarity of her words and nearly began sweating. Oh my god, I thought. I saw Harry's hands clench into fists and he pushed Sasha away from him. She stumbled back and I thought she might fall over, but she didn't. Harry spun around and I cringed at his angry gaze. His eyebrows hunched over his green eyes that seemed to gleam dangerously and he pointed his finger at Madge. "Get out," he snarled. He jabbed his finger to the doors behind me, grabbing Sasha by her wrist and nearly tossing her to Madge. "Take her to her room and fucking get out." Madge quickly stood up, making me loosen up a bit at distance coming between us. Harry strode forward to tell Sasha sternly while yanking on her wrist, "You and I are talking about this tomorrow."

She harshly glared at him, tugging on her wrist and began mumbling in a foreign language as he let her go and waved his hand at the pair as a sign of dismissal. I swallowed at the feral exchange and for some reason had thought that the two were a pair or something. After earlier I had just assumed, I guess.

I didn't allow myself to relax further until Madge and Sasha had disappeared. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. My forehead touched my crossed forearms on my knees and I licked my mouth. I peeked out to watch Harry and I saw him with his hand pressed to his temple as he muttered, "Fucking . . . shit." He sighed heavily and I went back to staring at my knees when he looked back at me. He stepped forward and sat down heavily beside me. I didn't know how to respond. On one hand he was being a dick earlier, but on the other hand he had briefly been tolerable and he just saved me from one of his crazy lady friends or whatever.