Chapter 8

Okay, so Harry is hella bipolar in this and also it goes back and forth between 1st and 3rd person okay, try to bear with it lol. Also this is long. (And unedited...)

Chapter 8

After Harry's demand I went to sleep with a slight case of anxiety, but my slumber wasn't too heavily affected. When I woke up I scrunched my face up as my eyes didn't want to open. I reached up one hand to wipe at them and pushed my hair from my face. I then realized my head wasn't on a pillow.

I looked up and saw Harry's green eyes and his eyebrows rose questioningly.

Despite this being similar to a position I knew we'd assumed previously, it was weird this time since he was awake to find me cuddled against him like a baby. I yelped and practically jumped away from him.

"How did you get there?" I demanded.

His eyes narrowed at me after his eyebrow twitched. "Funny. I was more wondering how this," my stomach dropped as he revealed a ripped condom packet between his fingers for me to view, "got here." I was guessing he was referencing to the bed? I was just glad he didn't point to my chest.

I gulped and then said, "You don't know for a fact that that is mine," I defended quietly.

He chuckled. "Oh, I know it's not." He sat up, causing the level of intimidation to heighten.

He was so tall.

He leaned towards me. "But I haven't had sex in this bedroom for months, Lanaura. And I can add two and two after your..." I blushed as I remembered how stupidly I had acted the previous night came to mind. His eyes went down for the briefest moment to my chest and he said, "behavior last night." He practically glared at me. "I know it was you. But I don't know your motive."

I bit my lip and then looked down to watch my fingers play with themselves. "I was just curious," I mumbled. I peeked up at him and watched an amused smirk spread out.

He snickered. "About?"

I chose to mess with my hair next. "Well... I wanted to see it," I admitted. I was watching my hair spitefully. I had forgotten to put it up last night, I remembered. Again.

"Hmm," he hummed in response.

I looked up again hesitantly and met his eyes squarely. Then he -with holding eye contact- brought the packet to his mouth where the tiny tear was and bit the corner, ripping it open all the way with his teeth. I was shyly observing as his fingers pulled out the rubber object. Not once did he look away from me and he held it up, causing me to gladly look away from his suggestive gaze.

"Excited?" he teased.

I finally looked back at him and his closed grin. I rolled my eyes. "No," I pouted.

"Do you need a demonstration on how it works?" he cooed mockingly.

I gaped and then shoved him with the little strength I had. He swayed slightly, but not much damage was caused as his laugh resonated around the room.

"No!" I answered, my face slightly flustered at how inappropriate he was behaving this morning.

He shook his head and then got off the bed, taking the condom with him. "You're too cute, love," he said with his back turned to me on his way to the bathroom. This small compliment made my stomach feel funny as I smiled in the slightest way, looking down, tilting my head so my hair covered it. "Laney." I looked back up and once again just like that he looked more mature. "You don't need to be using condoms, okay?"

I frowned at him. "Shouldn't you be supporting using protection?" I retorted, cocking my head to the side and lifting an eyebrow inquiringly.

He scoffed. "I'm supporting celibacy," he said.