Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was spinning in circles as I heard the footsteps circling me. I heard Sasha's sultry laughter and then Madge's too. It was a dark room except for a small amount of light on me in the center of the room as I tried to keep up with all the voices.

"Come look at the new pet!"

"I am not done with you, little one."

"Shh, relax, little one. We only want to prepare you."

Though my throat was dry and tight, I shrieked in a shrill tone, "No!"

"Don't worry, little one. You'll enjoy it."

I then screamed a name I hadn't thought I would. "Harry!"

The laughing got louder and no one appeared. I backed up, trying to escape the light and run, but I backed into someone. One of their hands was placed on my mouth as a voice whispered, "Shh. I'm right here, Sweetheart."

And then my pants were pulled down.

The awful dream faded away with my screams and their laughter playing in my ears. As I was beginning to find my lucidity, I winced quietly and then gulped. I opened my eyes finally escaping my terrifying nightmare. My skin felt hot and nearly clammy, but I reached a hand up to my eyes and began to wipe them away so my sight might clear up of its dark drowsiness. I licked my dry lips and then when I tried to push off the covers I realized I was being held on to and even stranger I noticed something I surprisingly didn't catch onto sooner.

There was a breathing on my neck that made me turn my face around. I saw Harry. I quietly gasped and took in the sight, moving my face since I was so close to his he practically breathed into me. His lips pursed and his brow furrowed as his expression went from serene to irritated. His grip on my waist tightened as he brought me closer and I suddenly wondered how the hell we got into such an intimate position so comfortably. This was even worse considering the dream I just had.

Such awful things had been implied by his actions in it. I was almost positive it had been him. The voice sort of matched and it was his name I called-I didn't like it at all. In all honesty though, I for some reason wanted to believe that he wasn't capable of that. At the same time, however, I had to consider the fact I didn't know him so I could think all I wanted about his capabilities, but I had yet to actually discover them.

Plus, you never really know what someone is truly capable of.

With a heavily beating heart, I unwound myself from Harry's grasp and then I quickly sat up. I tried to steady my breathing because lord knows my heart was beating five times faster that it should've been. I pushed my hair out of my face and my wide eyes glanced at the nightstand and saw that it was only six in the morning. I lifted the covers tentatively and saw he was only in his boxers. How great. I scooted away from Harry's body so he wouldn't grab onto me again. It wasn't particularly hard either since we appeared to be in a King bed. His expression got even sourer as his arms simply crossed over his bare chest without holding anything and I frowned at how weird that was.

Okay, then, I thought.

My mind began to trace back to the events of the previous night. Part of me was thinking, Just imagine what would've happened if he hadn't saved you; the other part of me was thinking, don't even terrorize yourself with those self-destructive images.

Even though I denied imagining it, I knew that something awful that would've screwed me up badly probably would've happened without Harry's merciful appearance.

Once I'd settled on that, I decided that I simply didn't want to think about it any further, so I began to crawl to the end of the bed. I would just maybe go to the kitchen and see about getting water or something. I hung my legs off the beds edge and then stood up on them. My arms developed goose bumps as I was no longer in Harry's warm embrace. I rubbed them with my arms and looked around the room. It was quite spacious honestly, but there weren't too much to it.