Chapter 21*

I'm back!! Extra long chapter + smut + fluff for youuu. I'm sorry, okay. Also, not really edited, haha. Enjoy!

Chapter 21

I got up off the bed after a moment and began to get dressed for our day out. Honestly, I wasn't really into skirts and dresses anyways so hopefully wherever it is that we go isn't a place I'd look weird wearing jeans in.

For a moment I considered wearing makeup, but I realized that I didn't have any. I probably could have gone downstairs and used some of the girls, but not only was that practically stealing, especially since I only knew them so well, but I also didn't feel comfortable using someone else's makeup. My mom was a pretty big health investor so I was told there were certain times where sharing wasn't always caring.

I had a feeling that the reason Harry was taking so long getting ready was related to "his turn," so I stayed in my room and waited for him instead of possibly walking in on something that would make everything awkward. It would be awkward for me at least.

Part of me was growing to feel bad for not being able to return to him the same feelings he gave me; at least sexually. Did he return the feelings for me that I had for him?

"Laney!"

I sat up from the position I was reclined in and got up. I made sure to grab a jacket since after all, it is winter. I pulled it on as I began a walk to Harry's room. I gasped when I ran into him right outside my room.

"Shit!" I swore upon seeing him.

He frowned. "Hey. Watch the language," he warned, raising an eyebrow at me. When he turned away to go to the stairs I rolled my eyes and made faces.

"How about we head down to the local mall and find some gifts?" he suggested.

I nodded, but when he looked down at me questioningly I realized he hadn't seen me nod. "Oh, yeah, sounds great to me," I agreed, following him. Soon we were out of the house and as we were, I gulped. I didn't leave the house often.

I felt my lips turn up at the corners and tears begin to tempt me as I noticed the place I threw up at when they had all betrayed me. It wasn't a fond memory. That's why I wanted to cry.

Harry's a good person, though, I thought. He has to be.

"Angel? Are you okay?"

I turned my head to his voice and saw concern in his face. He has to be. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just, uh... reminiscing. That's all." I bit my lip and then rushed to the passenger seat of his car, getting inside.

He has to be.
-
The mall was an interesting place. Mostly because it's an English one. Some of the shops were new and the price tags had pound signs rather than dollar signs. I resisted feeling homesick as we walked around.

"Laney," he spoke as we wandered around a Macy's store.

"Yeah?" I responded vacantly, moving through hangers.

"Come here, darling."

I frowned and walked towards him, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "Yes?"

His lips were forming a smirk and his green eyes lifted to me, happily. "Isn't this adorable?" He showed me a very simple white beanie with silver circling its edges.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded slowly. "Yeah. I think it'd look great on you," I smiled at him humorously.

He gave me a dry expression and I laughed at him. "Come here." He tried to put it on me and I whined quietly.