Chapter 12

Errrrrrrrr... um, ok. (This chapter sort of sucks.)

Chapter 12

"Why the hell does he want me to wear this?" I groaned in misery as I stood in front of the mirror. I had thought it was ugly and boring when I'd seen it, but it was in fact cute. However, it was a bit more revealing than I'm sure he considered—I sure as hell didn't consider. It wasn't too short, but Jesus Christ it was tight. I at least saw that I had some curves, something I hadn't considered before.

"Now don't you ask us, love, we don't know," Sophia chuckled as she admired my appearance now that it was on me. Her eyes trailed down and Perrie's did.

"At least your bum looks nice," she commended.

I put my hands back on my butt with a scowl. "I'm definitely staying in my room tonight," I muttered.

"Guys! Look what me and Dani found!" Eleanor squealed, appearing out of nowhere.

I turned around with an unimpressed expression. "My dignity?"

"No!" She held up the object she was talking about and I straightened out unhappily. "Even better!"

-

"Fuck this fucking dress. Fuck these fucking reindeer abominations. Fuck Harry and Eleanor and whoever the fuck m-"

"Someone is enjoying using the f-u-c-k word," some random person spelled out.

I turned around and uncrossed my arms from around my chest as I was startled. I was just happy it wasn't Harry. I narrowed my eyes as I saw a familiar blonde boy. I raised an eyebrow at him. Although I knew now that he was there that one morning, I couldn't put my finger on his name. "It seems like the right situation for it," I told him. I gave him a dry expression. "I don't like this at all," I began, motioning to the dress. "Or these annoying fuckers," I said a bit too passionately as I pointed angrily at the reindeer ears with bells on them that made noise every two seconds.

He snickered. "I think they're cute," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "I think Satan had too much fun watching these forced onto my head," I retorted.

He raised his eyebrows and in that moment someone else appeared calling his name. "Luke!" He looked behind me and I did too, seeing someone paler with an eyebrow piercing and blue hair. He slowed down once he got to us and his eyes looked at me critically and he frowned. "So you must be the young lady everyone has been talking about." he said.

I sassily raised my own eyebrows back at him. "Excuse me?" Who the hell is "everyone" and why are they talking about me? I mentally demanded.

Luke made a face and then laughed nervously, patting the guy on the back. "Excuse my friend Michael's manners, please," he laughed. "He doesn't get out very much." He put a hand between him and Michael to say, "That's why he's so pale."

Michael clearly heard since he hit Luke in the back of his head. He flinched in response and whimpered, "Ow!"

Michael only rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just you're the new addition. However I strangely have heard that you don't work here like the other girls."

I clenched my jaw and rubbed my eyes. "Once again with the mysterious fucking jobs," I hissed quietly.

"What? You don't kn-"

There was a strange giggle that could be heard and then another male appeared to us. He had dimples and hazel looking eyes. His hair was almost in a way a dirty blonde, but it could mostly pass as just a really light brown. He came up behind Luke and Michael. "I just tried to string up Calum with the streamers," he laughed in a girlish way.