Chapter 2

Dedicated to @hharrytomlinson because shes just AMAZING like I'm going to make her tumblr the external link. You have to read her works (only if you're into the really suggestive stuff lmao). But yeah I got inspired to write this story after I read Bella which CHANGED MY LIFE. Anyways, I'll stop babbling, I just really love Shelby, okay? Okay.  

Chapter 2

I had dreamed. I at least hoped I had dreamed because you don't dream when you're dead, right?

As my hearing sharpened and I heard voices I suddenly became slightly confused. I wasn't dead?

"How old is she?" I heard a feathery, accented voice ask.

"Well..."

There was a silent pause as I began to try and wake up.

"For Christs sake, Harold, did you kidnap a ten year old?" the same voice asked.

I felt really offended by that, actually.

"Oh my god, Louis, shut up. She's sixteen and I didn't see her in the car, okay?"

Harry.

My body finally began to move on my command, but my head pounded, making me wince and then bring my hand to my head.

"I think she's waking," Louis murmured.

"No shit," Harry retorted.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to recall all of the past nights events. As I did a scowl graced my face. I opened my eyes and saw Harry. I breathlessly and furiously titled him. "You stupid, inconsiderate, asshole!"

Louis began laughing and I continued, "Did you really strangle me? After all the head trauma you put me through?" Harry rolled his eyes and I angrily picked up a remote on the nightstand beside me. I threw it at him, making him duck. "I could've been put in a coma!" I screamed at him.

"Shit, stop getting your panties in a twist! Would it have been better if I hit you instead?" he demanded.

I touched my hand to my throat where I remember his hands squeezing. I'll never forget the terror of facing death. At least believing I was going to. However, Harry appears to have only been looking to knock me out, but putting me to sleep after all of my injuries could've put me to sleep for too long.

He's so stupid.

I looked down, wondering if there were marks on my neck.

"Would you like me to get you some ice or something, love?" Louis asked me softly. I just then noticed how he'd been on his knees by the bed this whole time. It explained why I heard his voice so well when I was sleep.

I smiled gratefully at him and shook my head, lowering my voice to the level he had used. "No thank you. But... do I have any... bruises?" I asked sadly, touching my neck even more.

Louis looked down and his mouth opened and closed uncertainly as his arm that laid across the edge of the bed moved up and down gently. "Uh..."

I slumped as I understood I must have. "What's your name?" His question made me wonder if I should even answer. Did I want him to know my name? Either of them?

"It's Lanaura," I answered. "But you could call me Laney." I smiled.

"That's quite the darling name, there, ain't it?" he complemented making me laugh.

I heard a groan and we both looked to see Harry standing to the side and groaning at the ceiling. He turned and asked, "Is this the part where you befriend my friend and shut me out because of a few speed bumps?-no pun intended."