Chapter 17

Song: Technicolour Beat – Oh Wonder

I'd wait a little into the chapter before playing the song, but this ones slightly short. I'm gonna start trying to get into the longer ones soon I promise. Anyways enjoy this one.

Chapter 17

Harry couldn't believe what he had just witnessed.

"Harry," that same memory of Laney's voice moments ago echoed in his mind. As he moved around the kitchen robotically he could still see her. He remembered her golden blonde hair splayed out around her face and the way her eyebrows deepened in a frown and how her lips pursed. He could see her chest rising and falling swiftly and her hand clenching the sheets in her hands while her legs moved just enough to make her shirt rise and reveal even more of her skin.

But the way she had said his name in a suggestive plea and her frustrated expressions haunted him ruthlessly. They haunted him all the way to the bathroom where he had to relax the boner she managed to arouse.

Harry decided to make breakfast since he knew that the girl hadn't eaten that morning. He woke her up simply to tell everyone goodbye and she didn't get to bed until late the previous night, so it seemed natural for her to have been tired. Harry looked at the clock and realized it was almost four o' clock in the afternoon and considered making a dinner, but breakfast was enjoyable any time of the day.

He turned on the stereo he kept on the far side of the kitchen for when he wanted to have fun with his kitchen time. Harry almost felt guilty about maybe waking Laney up, but then thought that she could use it. She had over twelve hours of rest and he hadn't one clue what possibly could've made her that tired in the first place.

He had his phone on shuffle so when the first song to play was a Miley Cyrus song, he chuckled to himself. He still remembered the Halloween the boys spent in Japan where he had dressed up as her and he probably made a bad image for Americans in the eyes of the Japanese.

"I feel a surge coming over me," he sang, whisking the eggs in their bowl. Since Harry didn't really know the full first verse he was murmuring the lyrics to himself and then singing out the loud random words he knew. "....chills up my spine." His attention was grabbed when he heard laughter which made him remember he wasn't home alone. He looked to the entrance of the kitchen and felt his throat tighten when he saw Laney leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed over her chest, bare legs crossed over each other.

She shook her head at him and Harry felt that the next lyrics in the song matched too well with his current inappropriate thoughts.

"You're sexy, sexy,

I go things I wanna do to you."

Laney's voice made him stop staring. "God, I can't believe that I actually slept for that long," she said out loud, taking a seat at the island. Harry was slightly thankful that he no longer had the option of lusting over the legs of a sixteen year old.