Chapter 16

This one is shoorttt but on the week mark I think. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Chapter 16

"I've never been to Russia!" Perrie exclaimed in excitement as they all were preparing to leave. She lugged a suitcase into the greeting chamber of the mansion, squealing. It was the second suitcase she brought in and she also had a huge bag weighing down on her shoulder. I raised my eyebrows.

"I see you pack lightly," I observed sarcastically. She glanced at me and I continued. "I didn't realize you were moving to Russia."

She rolled her eyes at me and then pushed my shoulder lightly, laughing with me. "Oh, hush up, Laney."

I soon saw Sophia, Danielle, and Eleanor leaving their den, all carrying their own luggage. When they stopped next to Perrie they were all lined up and I couldn't help but admire them. They were so intimidatingly beautiful, all four of these girls dressed like movie stars. All they needed was a pair of sunglasses, each to complete the image. They'd look like the Bratz.

"I wonder what the food is like there," Perrie thought out loud.

Danielle giggled. "I bet you do, Pez." She pat Perrie on the shoulder and Perrie smiled charmingly.

Eleanor came towards me with open arms and then just wrapped them around me in an embrace. I pleaded again, "Don't leave me."

They laughed at me and she stepped back. "You'll be fine, love."

I sighed and collected hugs from all of them, catching the sight of Harry and Sasha descending the stairs together. They were talking to each other and I couldn't hear the words, really, but I could hear their voices. When they reached the end of the stairs they said some last things to each other and then shared a tight hug.

My attention was ripped from them as I got a final hug from Perrie who squealed, chaining me in her embrace. "Laney! I'm gonna miss you," she whined softly.

I hugged back with a laugh. "I'll miss you, too, Pez," I agreed.

When we pulled back I noticed she was pouting. "I'm upset that Harry gets to guard you."

I rolled my eyes. "Guard? More like baby sit," I corrected with a chuckle.

She shook her head. "You and your technicalities. Added to the list of things I'll miss," she smiled, kindly.

Sasha walked past us with her things saying, "Bye, little one." Just before her glasses slid on I noticed her eyes were blood shot and remembered the events of the night before. Including with Harry.

Harry just then appeared next to me, his eyes glancing at me and he smiled slightly. I looked down away from him at the ground, trying to not blush at my recollections.