Prologue

"What is love? "  She asked curiously.

"It's my dhokla" Her friend replied eyeing her dhokla with predatory eyes.

"Love is a dish ; just like my dhokla if you add any of the ingredients more than required or skip any of them it won't taste as good as it should" She added, gobbling the dhokla down her throat.

Aarav chuckled at the dhokla explanation while she rolled her eyes at both of them.

Slouching in their high school canteen, after final practicals , they were gossiping carelessly.

Riana joined throwing her lab coat  on one of the chairs . "Phew! That was tiring. One hell of the shit".
She Shrugged after muttering few more curses.

" Answer me guys. What is actually called love? " She again enthused.

"Love is serene, the intense passion and the obscure attractiveness. It just happens, you never know when, why and how it happens.it feels Just like the pleasant air after the first rain. It just happens"
He answered looking at her intensely.

"Hi I am Veer malhotra " He forwarded his hand for a hand shake.

"Dramatic much" She rolled her eyes,
Picking up her lab coat she leaves the place immediately without looking back.

"Well that's suhani sharma for you" Raina smiled wickedly at him.

                                 ***

"Dr. Suhani what is love? " A mere 5 years old boy asks her.

Smiling at him , She answers, " Your parents and your chocolate. The way you love both of them is love. love ? ".
She whispers the last part to herself wondering what love actually is.

"That's not the answer silly." Cute little boy smacks his head and pouts  again "explain me nicely".

"Love is serene, the intense passion and the obscure attractiveness. It just happens, you never know when why, and how it happens.it feels Just like the pleasant air after the first rain.It just happens" He repeats his lines, he said years ago.

She does not turn to look at him, she knows who he is.

She tries to pass him , but he quickly grabs her wrist.

Emotionless, "Sir, it will be kind of you to keep it professional" She said trying to wriggle out of his hold.

"People like you don't deserve love Mr. Veer Malhotra " She spats his unasked question and walks out.

                                 ***

Empty hearts, merry eyes;
Thin line and pure feelings.

It is a tale of two hearts .

It is a tale of their first innocent love.

It is a tale of veer and suhani.

From being each other's first love they come to hate each other.

When they loved each other, destiny played a game to separate them.

And

when they hated each other, destiny played a game again, to reunite them by via an arranged marriage.

At last, It's all destiny, It's all love.

*********************
This beautiful story is inspired from a real life story.

And the author has permission from the person to write on this after some modifications.
*********************

Special thanks to klvhjkj ❤  for helping me up in setting the punjabi theme of the story❤❤🥰.

Also for editing the chapters❤❤.

*****
Stay tuned❤.

First chapter on 15th August.

Don't forget to add the book in your library if you don't want to miss the updates🥰.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

.
.
.
.
.
. Thanks for reading❤.