❤️Epilogue❤️

Bowing their heads in front of the Guru Granth Sahib, they wished for the well-being of their family

Donating a few notes for langar, they sat inside the temple listening to the soulful music.

They were happy, their hearts were dancing. They were here to express their gratefulness for what Waheguru Ji has blessed them with.

They shared a smile as their shining eyes met a glance.

A week before, they celebrated their first marriage anniversary and just yesterday they got to know that Suhani was 4 weeks pregnant.

To say that they were happy would be an understatement. They were overjoyed beyond words. As soon as they entered their house they were pleasantly surprised to find Suhani's family there. All of them were giving them heart eyes.

They went to the hospital as she was not feeling quite well for the past few days, being a gynecologist herself she had little idea what was happening to her but they visited the hospital to get sure of it.

Making Suhani sit carefully on the couch, they started introducing themselves to the one who is just a fetus right now.

"Suhani, there is some fault in your child why is he not kicking? " Vaidehi asked pouting.

Suhani smacked her head, "For God's sake you are Doctor, Vaidehi. Behave like one. My child has not developed legs yet" She rolled her eyes at a sheepishly smiling Vaidehi.

"Why does he have to stay in your stomach for 9 months? Can't he come in 2 months? Like right now? " Saurabh sat on the couch pouting sadly.

Well, he still dislikes his so-called jiju but children are cute, especially his beloved sister's child is going to be super cute. And he can't wait to play with them. Why does a child take so long to come out? Can't they develop their body a little sooner?

Suhani huffed at the immature behavior of her brother. She couldn't believe that the man was going to get married next month. He was engaged to a beautiful person, Meera. She was his colleague who proposed to him.

Though she was shy but a little bold compared to him. She was distributing pinni to her friends, she was learning to cook different recipes as she liked cooking. She distributed the pinni to all her friends during lunchtime. She found Saurabh sitting in the side vibing alone. She tip-toped to him and gave him a 'special pinni'.

He was hesitant to take anything from a girl but as she was distributing it to everyone as he noticed from his peripheral view, he took it from her thanking her politely. He didn't want to be rude, especially to a girl from his own department.

As he gulped down half of the pinni, a small chit started getting visible. He opened the chit and gasped as he read the content inside it, " What if we make pinni together in your kitchen as husband and wife? " He blushed reading it. It was bold of her. Very much bold.