❤34❤

VEER

VEER

I quickly cut the call before it could get connected.

I am not that strong to face her.

I can't.

She will never forgive me.

Wiping my tears I stood up to leave.

*
It was Sunday but I chose to drown myself in the work to escape certain someone's memories.

I was in my study trying hard to type the mail. The house was reminding me of only one person.

Who was not present here...

"Veer"  Sakshi barged inside the room.

I looked at her who was panting hard, I quickly got up and stood beside her.

"Are you Alright? " I offered her water to which she shook her head.

"Take me to the hospital, Veer " She spoke making me anxious.

"Is everything fine, Sakshi? " I was quick to grab my car keys.

She nodded her head but my heart was still thumping in worry.

I went to pick up the sleeping Aarav and gave him to Sakshi who was sitting in the car.

Without wasting any more seconds, I started driving toward the hospital.

Maybe she is having post-pregnancy complications?

Please Waheguru Ji keep them safe.

"Turn right" She said opening up a chips packet, and tossing a piece of chips in her mouth.

"But the hospital is on the left"  I tried to argue but she raised her eyebrow at me daring me to defy her.

I zipped my mouth and followed her instructions while she was tossing chips in her mouth one after another.

Was not she looking distressed a few minutes ago?

Now she was as lively as a newborn, putting me in distress.

She asked me to stop the car and as soon as I did, she put Aarav on my lap and happily jumped out of the car.

I observed the surrounding, it looked like a romantic place.

Did she want to spend time with Anmol? She could have directly asked me to drop her here.

But this mischievous girl... I shook my head at her notorious tricks.

As we walked inside, I could see nobody was present there. Just two girls standing at a distance.

Sakshi was going towards them and I followed her... As the vision got clearer my heart started rushing.

It was S...She...Suhani.

I was looking at her after two weeks... Her face looked a little pale... Her eyes had dark circles and she looked more petite.