❤6❤

SUHANI 

SUHANI 

Aarav and I went to cafeteria, where he was telling me about what he did in Delhi in the past two years.

He is an Oncologist. Although he went to Delhi to attend a workshop about new development in the treatment of cancer patients, he decided to stay there and expertise in it hence, he attended two more workshops back to back. And then a short vacation.

Research and experiment has always been his favorite. He loves his work with pure dedication. He even organised a free medical camp for cancer patients before going Delhi.

He was telling me about what other things he did in Delhi. He also loves exploring new places, he told me about 'The Garden of Five Senses'. It's a very peaceful place,  the flower beds, impeccable hedges and my most favourite stone-cut elephants. Yes, I too visited the place once when we went to Delhi to attend one of my cousin's wedding.  The serene fountains add magical beauty to it. That's a must-go place.  

He told me that when he was exiting the place, a shimmery handkerchief fell before him. He picked it up and started searching for the owner, he found a girl ten feet before him. He followed her but to his bad luck the girl went on and on taking too many turns. She had wore headphones, so all his calling was wasted and when he finally caught her, he found her to be 'him'. He was already breathing heavily and looking at 'him' he went numb. 

I giggled at his narration, he was giving all types of weird expressions he could.

I felt as if someone was watching us but when I turned around I found none.

Aarav excused himself when he got a call, he signed me to continue with my work as it was a important call and would take hours.

As soon as I stood up, I felt as sharp pain near my ankle.

I tried to walk but the pain shoot around my whole leg. I never realized I got hurt.

Holding the wall, I started moving towards my cabin, limping with horrible sharp pain.

That handsome jerk came near me and started bossing around.
Why do he even care?
I don't owe him any answer.

But that hopeless pig, picked me up in his arms and even dared me to shut my mouth otherwise he would throw me on the tiled floor.

Seeing his face, my anger was rising.
Did he call me careless? What is he? Slept without a blanket even when he knew he can't tolerate cold.

Stupid

But where is my blanket?

~You are still concerned about your blanket? More than your leg?

 my brain again mocked at me.

Fine
But that blanket was special, beeji made my initial on it.

Anyways what can I do now?

But wait, he called me careless.