❤9❤

VEER

VEER

We reached a club.

A CLUB for god sake. Is he for real?

I mean first dadu woke up early in the morning, mixing up all my wardrobe,
he took one of my white shirts, placed it on himself trying to check if he is looking "cool" in that or not and when he wasn't satisfied, he threw it on my face murmuring "ullu da patha Ek achi shirt nii hai iske 1000 shirt mein".

Does not he wear a kurta all the time?

After wasting three hours he finally found " His type" Of shirt. Spraying four different colognes on him, stolen from my collection. He finally got ready.

Everything was still fine until he forced me to change in his choice of shirt.

He took me to meet many girls before but he wasn't that excited any of the time.

He even refused to eat anything oily since he suddenly turned into a "no oily food only fewer carbs diet".

I, Anoml, and Sakshi got a mini heart attack looking at our health-conscious dadu of five hours.
He threw me in the car and then drove to the club.

He walked out of the car in full Bollywood swag, wearing goggles.

He walked to a beautiful old lady dragging me along.

Did he mean we are going to see a girl for him and I took it up upon myself?

He walked to her like a lost puppy and I trailed behind him. He took her hand in his and kissed her hand bowing before her, she blushed and I was left amused.

Is he for real?

There was a girl standing beside the old lady, I felt as if I had seen her before. She was looking quite nervous.

Soon the lady noticed me"satsriyakaal Veer puttar." Dadu glared at me and that's when my basic manners kicked in, I was supposed to greet her before. I folded my hands, responding to her back.

she nodded before side hugging the girl beside her, "Meet my daughter Suhani"

Suhani... Wait... What?

Suhani?

I noticed her carefully, she was Suhani indeed.

I was shocked.
I mean how on the earth did we end up in the same club.
I kept looking at her...scanning her from head to toe.

I guess she noticed me before..she was also not expecting our meeting again. She kept looking here and there trying to avoid any conversation.

Her Dadi Ji nudged her only then her eyes settled upon mine. I forgot to breathe for a second when her jet black onyx bored into mine.

We both were looking at each other.
And that's when I noticed her carefully.
Damn, she was looking hot...smoking hot and cute at the same time.

And we were also twinning thanks to Dadu.