❤5❤

VEER

VEER

I was talking to one of the clients when I heard the loud crackling sound from the room in which Sakshi was sleeping.

I was scared for Sakshi. Hurriedly, disconnecting the call, I ran to check up on her.

As I entered inside, I saw the doctor holding Sakshi's shoulder, the glass pieces were scattered on the floor near Doctor's leg.

I looked at Sakshi, she assured me that she is fine and finally my panicked self relaxed.

The doctor turned around when she felt an extra presence and that's when my heart again skipped a beat.

She made it.

She achieved her dream.

She became a gynecologist.

But still careless.

Still...

Shut up! She is nothing.

I didn't even realize when my anger took over my senses and I blurted out the rudest things to her.

She checked Sakshi and then left the room without saying anything. But her sad eyes said it all, how much my words affected her. I felt something heavy in my heart. she exited the room but I kept glancing in her direction until she left the room.

Sakshi looked at me with questioning eyes. I knew what she was going to ask.

"He will be back soon. Don't worry" I assured her.

She was expecting bhai but he was not able to make it due to a delay in flight although he wanted to be here desperately.

I asked her to rest and came out with my little munchkin so as to not disturb her. I was standing at the door entrance when I noticed a smart guy squeezing her in his arms.

And she smiled brightly at him. Oh, her boyfriend or maybe her husband?

Of course, what else do I expect? It's so easy for her to move on.

Move on? hell, I was never in the picture.

She belongs to someone else and as much as I hated to say this but it created havoc in me.

Anyways, I don't care.

I thought 'Jeevan Hospital' was reputed, didn't knew when they allowed hugging and kissing in the corridors.

Or there were some special rules for the Doctors.

They were mingling as if they are meeting after so long.

he said something to her to which she giggled.

huh!

He laced his arms around her, she was about to step ahead but abruptly stopped. She turned around, I followed her line of sight to find my baby holding her dupatta.