❤️24❤️

VEER

VEER

Pain...

The pain of betrayal...

Again...

"Veer... She... She is not for you." Samrat said hiding his eyes from me.

"What are you saying Samrat? "

"She... She... Is into me" He uttered the most heartbreaking words. For me, it was difficult to take in all of it.

Samrat was the one who stood by me in everything. He lend me support when I needed it the most. He was there to listen to me and provide me with comfort. When I joined this School he was my first friend and a best friend.

I would share everything with him and listen to his advice.

I told him about my family's condition.

I told him about my father mistreating my mother.

I told him about all my problems.

And he would always listen to me, he would always caress me with love. He was my biggest support.

Everything was fine until I told him about Suhani.
The news didn't settle well with him.
He told me at times that Suhani is not the right girl for me but I would just chuckle at telling him that it was just his protectiveness about me.

He never minded me going into their group or hanging out with them sometimes. But the 'Suhani' news was not something he was pleased about.

Even Suhani didn't like him much. I could always feel the tension between the two so I avoided meeting them in the same group.

While Samrat never said anything bad about Suhani and just passed her disapproving looks Suhani went on to put some serious allegations against him.

She didn't understand the gravity of the accusations she was putting on him. He was my friend and I never wanted him to get in any kind of trouble because of me Or Suhani.

There was a time when fights between me and Suhani skyrocketed and the reason was the same. Samrat.

She uttered nonsense about him and I couldn't tolerate it.

With their constant dislike for each other Samrat saying that Suhani was interested in him shook me. I couldn't feel the ground beneath me.

"You...You both don't like each other. Right? " The statement came more like a question.

"I... I... I...Know it's quite hard for you to believe but it's the truth Veer. She was not interested in you since the beginning. I told you that she is not the right girl for you right? It was a bet between me and Suhani that our friendship is stronger and no girl can come in between...But she lost Veer... She... Lost. You never believed her fake stories for me right? I never thought that for a bet she would go this low. She trapped your true emotions for her. I asked her if she was doing all this for just a petty bet. Do you know what she said?... She said... She said...she liked me and not you. It was always me for her. She was just using you to win the bet. She is not worthy of your emotions Veer. I told her that I will never even want to see her face who destroyed my friend's innocence. She is not for you Veer... Not for you
... She... "