❤32❤

VEER

VEER

2 weeks... It's been two freaking weeks.

Since the truth came alive.

Samrat was begging me to forgive him but who was I to forgive him when I was standing in the same boat as him?

I simply asked him to leave. He was the same person to whom I opened up my heart... But a fit of small jealousy... Small hatred, destroyed it all.

"I know it is difficult to forgive me, Veer. Please punish me... I can't live up to this guilt... Please free me " He kept crying but I was feeling nothing.

My heart was too crying in guilt.

"I have no right to punish you" I told him.

"Please get Suhani back, Veer. Live a happy life with her. And never trust a Bastard like me even if it's your own best friend... It will reduce my guilt to an extent that you two are living a happy life... I am sorry" He cried hard.

I had never seen him crying.

Folding his hands before me he left our lives...

And it's been 2 weeks now

Since she left...

That room doesn't feel like a room now. Though she stayed there only for a few days, it seems to recognize her more than me.

The perfume bottle reminds me of her... That peach Dupatta...Those shining bangles...Even the air in the room carries her fragrance...

No matter how much I regret it... Nothing will bring her back.

I hurt her... With my words... With my actions.

How can I even expect her to forgive me?

"Talk to her, Veer" Sakshi put the cup of coffee in front of me.

Anmol and Sakshi were aware of the misunderstanding between us. In fact, when I told Anmol that the girl was none other than Suhani, he slapped me saying "Are you blind or what? Couldn't you see how sweet that girl is? How could you even believe the third person when it's Suhani and the third person? And look at that man's audacity, he planned so cheaply. Disgusting! Get out of my sight, Veer before I slap you again" He was fuming that I didn't believe Suhani.

In just two months she has wrapped everyone around her little finger.

"I can't" I told her.

"Veer, yes you did a mistake. But you can't just go on thinking and regretting it your whole life instead of asking forgiveness from the one whom you hurt the most. Go to her, tell her you regret your words... You were fooled... You were insecure at that time... Ask for her forgiveness... It's her wish she may or may not forgive you but at least try" She repeated the words that she is saying for the last 2 weeks.