❤29❤

SUHANI

SUHANI

One more week passed and we didn't talk.

I was pissed at him for not believing me at least once.

When Vaidehi knew about Samrat threatening to send those messages to her parents she was shaken. She was uncontrollable, she kept crying non-stop. She regretted having invested in a boy like Samrat.

I assured her that he had deleted those messages and won't trouble us anymore but I myself wasn't sure of it. A person like Samrat can never be trusted.

I lied when Vaidehi asked me how I made him delete those messages, I had no answers to it.  She would be angry at me for giving in to Samrat's demands. She may fight with Veer but both of them shared a beautiful bond of friendship. They kept on teasing and irritating each other but nobody could bad-mouth Vaidehi in front of Veer. He would never allow anyone to talk silly about Vaidehi behind her back. He was protective of her like an ideal elder brother.

But he wasn't aware that his best friend has hurt Vaidehi so much. Only if he knew...

Vaidehi would never forgive herself if she got to know about Samrat's demand so I lied to her. It wasn't her mistake. She innocently fell for a person like him. Sometimes I felt as if I was responsible for her broken heart. Only if I hadn't fought with Samrat he wouldn't have done such a thing. His hatred for me made him hurt Vaidehi. He knew she was close to me so he targeted her.

I was determined to tell everything to Veer no matter whether he believed me Or not...it was really important to make him see Samrat's truth. I couldn't let it go, he would get wings to do the same thing with other girls.

After a week of preparing myself, I was ready to vent out all the things to Veer. I went to the school alone as Vaidehi still didn't want to face anyone. Even after so many pleadings, she was not ready to accept that it wasn't her mistake. I had faith in Waheguru, he would end her misery and will give back her confidence soon.

I reached school to find a total new Veer. His eyes looked dull and his face had gone pale. He didn't look the same old Veer. He sat farthest from me,  even if we had a fight he would find a seat near my desk but this was something oddly new. I was scared of his behavior. I tried to talk to him but the whole day he kept pretending as if he didn't hear me.
He was going home, I ran after him to talk to him but he vanished in thin air leaving me in tears.

I was angry at him. Why was he even doing that?

I went to the coaching in a sour mood. I made up my mind that I would try last time if he didn't listen to me then I won't talk to him until he comes to apologize. I didn't understand what was he getting angry about.

The whole time only he was running in my mind, I even got scolded by the teacher for my lack of attention. I tried to focus henceforth but his thoughts kept ruining my attention.