❤30❤

VEER

VEER

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Did he refer to the past?

He took advantage of my stunned self and pushed me aside.

"He never cheated you Suhani, it was me " He looked at her and she was equally confused.

What did he mean by that?

I got up to get a hold of him when he pushed me and Suhani inside the room and locked it himself entering inside.

"What the hell are you doing? " I marched towards him to give him his senses back but he joined his hand before me.

"Please listen to me once... Please... I can't live like this... Please"

I ran my fingers through my hair and glared at him, "BARK".

I was inches away from killing him. He was messing with my mind along with her.

" I thought you both have sorted out the misunderstanding when I got to know about your marriage. But looking at you two, I know you haven't. You are still living the misunderstanding that... I... I created between you too... "

Misunderstanding?

He created?

"Veer... You think Suhani cheated on you and Suhani you think Veer cheated on you. It's not true.... "

"Oh shut up! He asked you to make up this story right? Both of you are disgusting... " Suhani looked between us and gave a look screaming 'pathetic'.

She tried to walk away but Samrat stood before her blocking her way.

This time he didn't dare to touch her.

"Please Suhani... Let me complete "
He pleaded and she looked at him bored.

"Veer, remember Suhani used to tell you about me playing with girls' emotions? She used to tell you about all my bad deeds?... You never believed it... You considered me so close to you that you didn't even trust the person whom you loved dearly, who was your solace... "

I was mercilessly thrown back to our past... The dreadful past.

His eyes were glistening and had a look of guilt on his face.

I was looking at her intently but she didn't look up to match my gaze.

"It was all...T... True, Veer. Everything. She never lied to you. I lied. "

It felt like the air was knocked out of my lungs. I observed him carefully to find an ounce of a lie but I was only greeted with honesty. His eyes were not lying.

Did he really?

I felt disgusted, I still remember what Suhani told me and I thought it was her hate towards him. But all of it was true?