❤19❤

SUHANI

SUHANI

I felt someone patting my cheeks, I opened my eyes to find Veer staring back at me...the tip of his ear appeared pink. Does he have a fever?
"We reached home" he whispered to me. Home? Whose home? Why he is with me? And why my body feels this heavy? I observed my surroundings...Oh freak! I am married now. I quickly sat straight and then realized that my head was on his lap. How did it reach there? Maybe I slept while crying.

Just married and am just embarrassed. Great start!

He got off the car and opened the door for me.
Acting all gentleman types.

Wah 100 chuhe kha ke billi chali haj ko? 

[Proverb: After Eating 100 rats now cat if going for pilgrimage]

Not bad.

I too got off the car thanking him.
We stood in front of his beautiful Mansion where his family was already waiting to welcome us with warm smiles.

I bent down to take Dadu's blessings but he stopped me in the middle," betiyon di jagah sar vich hondi hai"
I giggled at his remark.

He made me wear a crown...Anmol and Sakshi hugged me.

They put the plate containing Alta in front of me and asked to me dip my leg in it and then leave marks while walking inside.

Brides are considered a form of Goddess Laxmi. It is believed that when a bride enters the house she brings love and prosperity to the house.

We moved to the temple in the house and worshipped for our better and happy future.

As it was already late, we were asked to rest postponing all the post-rituals for the following day.

*
I was taking deep breaths to prepare myself to face the devil. After all, sitting on his bed all dolled up and waiting for him to savor me was not an easy task.

Calm down Suhani. You are a doctor for god sake stop acting like a hormones-driven teenager. stop picturizing such explicit thoughts. He may have a good body. That bulky-beastly body but he still hasn't asked for your forgiveness. You may have decided to give him a second chance but still, he hasn't apologized or explained why he did what he did. Don't melt until he asks for forgiveness. This time he needs to realize where he went wrong and what it caused to our beautiful bond. He must get punished for behaving irrationally.

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Relax Suhani.

Breathe I...

I heard the sound of the opening of the door...and my breath hicked.

There he was...he opened the door slowly and scanned the whole room... which was decorated with flowers, scented candles and heart-shaped balloons giving all sorts of romantic ideas...
His eyes stopped on me ...and my insides churned...Why was he looking at me like that like I was his meal which he was going to devour with a sharp fork and knife?