❤7❤

VEER

VEER

Finally, it was the discharge day for Sakshi.

Now, I could go home along with Sakshi and My little munchkin.

I  was feeling suffocated due to the smell of medicines and the presence of certain someone.

I was relieved that I won't have to see her anymore.

Whenever she came in front of me I felt something weird.
The thing locked in my rib cage would start beating fastly and I hated that feeling because I couldn't even control it.

I was about to enter Sakshi's ward but I stopped at the door, looking at the particular scene from the glass window.

Sakshi half-lied on the bed and Suhani was cooing the baby in her arms.
Sakshi was smiling lightly looking towards Suhani who was lost in the baby.

She was swinging him to and fro in her arms.
There was a beautiful smile on her face and the baby was smiling ear to ear looking at her.
She was talking something to him and he was listening as if understanding everything.

The scene broke a smile on my lips.

I guess Suhani was unaware that Sakshi was awake as she stopped rocking the baby as soon as she saw Sakshi smiling at her.

" umm...I...I am sorry...actually I came to check up on you but you were sleeping and the baby was about to cry so I was just trying to calm him" said Suhani nervously.

" Oh no Dr. Sharma...don't be sorry...In fact, I should thank you for taking care of me and my baby "

" No... it's my duty...and your baby is so cute" Suhani smiled lightly.

" So I checked your reports. All good. You can go home now ..but please take proper care of yourself and your baby. Only breastfeeding for the first six months and do turn up for baby's checkup ." she added smiling.

"I will take care of everything ..thanks doctor ".
Sakshi smiled.

Suhani nodded at her and came out.

She walked past me, her sweet fragrance hit my nostrils. I kept standing there looking in her direction, I didn't know what I was expecting.

I entered the room, Sakshi gave me her ever charming smile.

My little princess.

Reciprocating the smile, I carefully took the baby in my arms, who was wrapped in a pastel yellow blanket.

Soft Cotton ball

I kissed his forehead and he curled himself more.

My heart filled with joy.

I called Alex, handed him the baby whose favorite place has been this hospital for the past three days.

He searched ways to come here only to hold the baby.
Many times I have seen him playing with the baby in my absence but when I came in front he become serious as usual.