❤20❤

VEER

VEER

"Ae lo aagya khote da putt"  Dadu made a distasteful face looking at me.
All of them were on the dining table. And my newly made wife was sitting beside Dadu in all her grace. I could see she was already Dadu's favourite.

Although we Punjabis love to have a lavish breakfast ...but I have to go to the office early in the morning daily so my breakfast includes oats, fruits, and french toast.

Dadu and other family members eat usually around 9 but today the dining table is set early and filled with all the Punjabi dishes...aalo parantha, gobhi parantha with lots of butter...chole bhature ...kachori samose ..etc
I can see it had toast, scrambled eggs, and a single cup of black coffee.

"Dadu is something special today... breakfast so early..that too heavy ."

Dadu smacked my head as soon as I took the chair ."Silly, It's Suhani's first day here isn't it special? And yeah Saurabh is coming to take Suhani with him for the pagphera ritual. Simmi ji told me about this. We all will visit Gurudwara and from there Suhani and Saurabh will go to their home. " .

I tried to say something but he already dismissed me with his hand.

My little boy chuckled wholeheartedly looking at me. Awie my baby. If me getting scolded makes him so happy I am ready to get scolded every day.

I took him in my arms from Sakshi. He giggled looking at me, throwing his arms in the air. I kissed his fluffy cheeks and he melted into a puddle snuggling into my neck. He loves his Chachu.

I held him close...Everyone was awed at the Munchkin.

My eyes subconsciously moved towards her. She too was admiring my baby with that soft smile on her face. She was dressed in a peach-colored glittered saree, and Mehendi-clad hands were adorned with maroon bangles and Chura. Her forehead was shining with a small peach-colored bindi and her hairline was glistening vermillion of my name. Her long sleek neck was holding the sacred mangal sutra, she was totally giving newly married vibes, and did I mention what an enchantress she is?
She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire 29 years of life.

My 10-year-old dream is finally fulfilled. She is my wife now. As much as I hate her for what she did to me I can't deny the fact that she is a family member now. Everyone loves her so much and I can't drag our tension all our life. I don't have it in me to keep burning down in that rage for more years now... I have decided...if her presence makes everyone happy here and She is ready to accept our relation and our family...I am ready to give this relationship a chance. She is my wife, I want to give our relationship a second chance. I want to be with her and create new -funfilled memories with her. I want our teenage selves back.

The little munchkin kissed my nose and that's when I came to notice him. She was looking down with something pinkish on her cheek. I immediately tried to avert my eyes from her. Note the word tried. Only I know what she was doing to me with those ethereal looks of hers. I took a sharp intake of breath clearing my mind of some unwanted thoughts and focused on my food.