❤2❤

Flashback

Flashback

it was the month of July. New class; new admissions and new day.

students were buzzing around like honeybees, searching for their new classes, some juniors running around in the playground.it was just five minutes left for the classes to start and we were standing on the other side of the road, waiting for the vehicles to stop so that we can cross the road to reach the school gate which was right in front of us.

vehicles didn't stop even for a second we were running late and yet to search for our new class all because of the dhokla lover who stood beside me, drooling over her tiffin .only if I could throw her in a pool of liquid dhokla without a life jacket.

I was strictly punctual and hated being late. I was fuming at her while she kept smiling at me sheepishly. I was controlling myself from punching her.

"suha don't worry we will reach on time. see five minutes are still left" vai opened her big mouth which she used to gobble the dhokla down, showing her wristwatch to me.

"4 minutes and 20 seconds" I glared at her, she took it as a warning to zip her mouth.

time was running and we were still waiting for the vehicles to stop for a second, I was highly irritated with the happenings.

I was so busy thinking of ways to murder her dhokla that I didn't notice a bike coming at a high speed till it painted my white shirt and skirt in the chocolate muddy water. I was astonished.it rained heavily last night and I felt like all the rainwater was on me.

I turned to vaidehi, who stood behind me holding her tiffin tenaciously.

"suha you only came to stand in front of me so that you can cross the road first" she whispered being horrified at my state. I was hell angry at the bike rider for spoiling my uniform. I just wanted to rip apart the bike rider along with his bike.

everyone stilled for a minute and kept gawking at me like I was some statue of madam tussauds museum.
I was fuming hard, I went near the bike, which stopped just a few steps away. I saw a tall, fit guy, wearing our school uniform seated on the bike with his helmet on. my nails were digging into my skin, I was just controlling myself from punching him.

"Are you blind? what do you think of yourself? why were you driving like a mad bull? couldn't, you keep the speed low?"

he slowly removed his helmet, I opened my mouth to yell at him but words didn't come out of my mouth. I forgot all the words I chose to yell at him. he was so handsome that I was rooted to my place.

his thick silky hair falling on his forehead giving him an innocent boyish look.his fair skin looked glowing due to the sunlight.his cute pink lips curved into a soft smile and the most beautiful pair of eyes twinkling at me in amusement.

no doubt he was looking dashing and for the first time, my heart skipped a beat looking at a male species. I was lost in someone's eye for the first time.