❤4❤

SUHANI SHARMA

SUHANI SHARMA

He walked past us leaving me in hopeless tears as if he never knew me as if we had never met.

No suhani don't cry.

I angrily rubbed the tears falling on my cheeks. Excusing myself from the pity looks of vaidehi I went to my cabin.

Does not he feel guilty of what he did?

Is he the same person whom I loved with all my heart?

Is he the same person who used to be the reason for my smiles once?

How did he become so heartless?

Why I am even bothered?

I have moved on now. I should focus on myself.

Not on that heartless guy.

Wiping my aggressive waterfall, I focused on the records kept before me.

******
"Suha let's go, it's getting late now." Vaidehi barged into my cabin.

I looked at the clock to see it was already past our working hours.

I was so immersed in the work that I forgot to keep the track of the time.

"I was waiting for you since half an hour"  Vaidehi whined, keeping her palm on her growling stomach.

Giving an apologetic smile to her, I quickly gathered my stuff.

"Let's go ".

While passing through the corridors,  I was not getting a single percent bore because my dear dhokla was continuously blabbering about the new way to make dhokla which she learnt today from the mother of a toddler , who was her patient.

I wonder how her patients tolerate her.

Above all I wonder why does she loves dhokla so much.

I was listening to her talks half-heartedly when my attention shifted to certain someone who was sleeping on the waiting chair ignoring his huge body.

Did he thought he can sleep on that chair peacefully with that hulk body of his ?.

Still so careless

Dumb

It was quite cold as it rained cats and dogs the day before.

He might catch cold.

Why is he even sleeping in the corridor chair? he could have chosen to stay inside by his wife's side.

Last I remember he was sensitive to cold.

'you still remember so much about him' my conscience mocked at me.

for the time being, I ignored it. I quickly ran back to the cabin and pulled out a light blanket from the drawer.