❤3❤

VEER MALHOTRA

VEER MALHOTRA

lines with a dark blue pen scribbled on the white pages stacked in a green file were kept before me but I was finding it hard to focus on them.

The file before me stated the records of our sales for the past five years.

We manufacture medical equipments at 'Hope', which has been a prestigious and trustworthy corporation for about 4 decades.
'Hope' is that little assurance that keeps all of us going. Our loved ones are precious to us and we fear losing them. With our quality products, we give assurance that their family members will return to them safe and sound and that is why I love my corporation.

I took up the enterprises from my dad after he ruled it successfully. We hold the top place for highest annual turnover. Our business is spread across all over India, we also share a reputed trade with foreign countries.

But from the last few days, we are getting complaints against the quality of our products.

And there I was sitting to analyze, what actually went wrong.
The stethoscopes kept in front of me reminded me of certain someone and that's how I ended up losing interest in the lines painted in blue ink.

She wanted to be a gynecologist.

As soon as my conscience reminded me of her, a series of events followed in front of my eyes. Her eyes, her smiles, her talks.....

Enough!

I stood up banging my hands on the table.

Just Don't remind me of her.

I gritted my teeth hard at those dreadful memories. I don't even want to remember them.

I so wish if I can remove all those years from my mind. I wish to forget her but my stupid heart never allows me to. Every time it fills me up with her memories.

The painful thoughts increased to such a high point that I had to throw my chair on the glass table, breaking it into pieces, to control my rising anger.

Broken pieces of glass and broken pieces of my heart looked so similar.

I sat down on the floor, I could see her smiling face in those broken pieces of glass, I picked up one.

Again her smiles, her eyes, her face was in front of me, I squeezed the glass tightly in my palms. Forget her. Bloody forget her. Forget her smiles, forget her face. Just forget her.

Red was dripping off my palms but it was giving me pain relief.

"Sir... Sir, what are you doing? "My PA
Alex asked horrified standing before me.

" Sir please get up and leave that " He tried to pull my arms but I didn't budge, I glared at him to back off.

"I won't leave you alone, sir. please get up ".