chapter 1

Smrithi is eagrly waiting for the bus.She has a small smile on her face and lost in her own thoughts because today is her bestfriend sameera's birthday.
They both are school and college friends. Smrithi's mother and brother are staying in near by town but those are least bothered about her.

She and Sameera are staying in a small rented flat which is between her's and sameera's offices.

After completed her graduation Smrithi got a job in a company.

She wants to go to her place early and spend her day with Sameera. The bus has come after 20mins...she is very happy that her waiting got over. After 30mins of ride she got down at her destined stop.she saw the time...It is 11pm...she wants to go early to her house but she got late because of heavy work in her office...

She is walking towards her apartment where they are living. She has to walk for 10 mins to reach that place...

'Whrrr Whrrr Whrr'

Suddenly she heared a strange sound from somewhere near by her.

She just paused for a second and shrugged and again started walking .. her pace is also increased a bit.

She took her mobile phone and switch on the torchlight and started walking with fast steps...8 mins to reach her destination. Her phone's light switched off. She stopped and start to switch again her mobile's torchlight...
but Suddenly somebody closed her mouth and started to drag her in an isolated building which is under construction...

She struggled a lot but no use because the person is very strong and tallar than her...

Tears are started from her eyes...she doesn't want this...she is very scared.
Mixture of alchohol,sweat and blood smell hit her nostrills..she is struggling a lot but that stranger is not let her to go...

'Woman,please cooperate with me'
The stranger had spoken suddenly...his voice is very husky..he is taking heavy breaths...

Smrithi widen her eyes and started to wiggle in his hands .

He relaxed his hands from her mouth and asked her...'are you married'..
Smrithi immediately opened her mouth and started to shout...'no no..wh' again he closed her mouth with his strong hands and said...'that's good to hear...now listen carefully...somebody are chasing me ...I got drugged and need a woman now...so please cooperate with me...'he took heavy breathe and continued...
'I am rich...handsome...tall...honest....(breathe) trustworthy...and always fullwill my promise'

Smrithi's mind got frozen and she doesn't know why he is telling this to her.

Suddenly he has taken smrithi's left hand and dropped a ring to her ring finger...'see..this is our engagement ring...and now we are doing our pre wedding night...I will find you within 5 months...damn 5 months and marry you...who you are and how you looks...if you are not ready to accept then you can take the compensation how much money you want or you can send me to jail too' with that he started kissing her jaw and neck to loosen her fear.

Neither smrithi nor the stranger cannot see eachother because it is too dark .Smrithi is frightened and trying to escape from his hard clutches but no use at all.

She neither wants this engagement nor this ring.

That man hold her both hands with his one hand and started doing his work...

Time passed....Smrithi became weak after struggled a lot...she fell down with pain...the man noticed her fear and tears in her face...he gently kissed her tears and said ' keep this ring as our engagement ring... I don't know that you are a virgin...I will find you and marry you'

He covered her with his coat and kissed backside of her hand ...whispered in her ear 'will meet you soon...I have to go now....take care dear.'

He said goodbye to her and left from the place.

Smrithi is devasted and very much in pain...her legs became limb...she sat there like a statue for a very long time.

Hello readers...this is my first story. Please comment and vote.