chapter 37

'Stop drinking Smrithi '

Smrithi slowly lifted her eyes ...her long eyelashes are blinking continuously. Her view is blurred but she recognized Siddharth by his tone.

She placed one hand on the table and trying to standup but slipped and about to fall.

Siddharth held her hand and pulled her to his chest. He placed his another hand around her small waist.

'Careful Smrithi' Siddharth told strictly.

She inhaled his scent deeply...placed her forefinger on his full lips...

'Shhh...why...why are you shouting Mrrr. Rrrajjj ....ansh...you are very noisy.'

Siddharth understood that Smrithi is not in her sences so he wants to take her back to home as soon as possible.

He called his manager and told him to look after his absence. Then he carried Smrithi in bridal style and left from back entrance.

Smrithi is wiggling continuously in his arms ...

'Llleavve mmee...i ..ccaann waak...you knnowww' she poked his chest and moving her legs.

'Don't move...i know that you can walk '

She pouted by Siddharth's reply...

Siddharth reached his car and told driver to open the door. He gently placed Smrithi in passenger seat. He sat on driver's seat and started the car.

'Ufff....finally this naughty girl is sleeping ' Siddharth told this and leaned back on the seat.

'Whhhatttt...am i nawghtttyyy' he wants to close his ears as smrithi screamed at him.

'Sstoppp the car...sssttoppp' Smrithi shouted. Siddharth thought that she is feeling nauseous so he stopped the car immediately.

'What are you waitt..ing ...Wupen de door...'Smrithi ordered Siddharth.

Siddharth got down the car and followed Smrithi's instructions obediently. She got down ftom the car and pulled Siddharth to her by holding his shirt collar.

'You arrre varry good...Siddh...arth...' she started tracing his face from forehead. She stopped and pulled his cheeks.

'Yyou arrre soooo cuuute'

Siddharth is looking at her actions with a frown. He does not know he wants to cry or laugh at her.

' yyouu are ssooo haandshome.' She slowly started rubbing his lower lip with her thumb.

'Smrithi...what are you doing...sit in the car.. let's go to home. ' Siddharth held Smrithi's hands.

Smrithi pouted and looked at him angrily.

'I...i thought that you arre a good boy...but...nnoo..' now she draped her both hands around his neck..

' you arrre verry much domi...nant ...yeshterday you khalled me baby...neow yyou called me nauwghty...' she hugged him and placed her head on his chest and started crying.

Siddharth is holding Smrithi with one hand and pinched his nose bridge with another one...

'Ok Smrithi.. dont cry.....i am sorry...i will not call you again baby and naughty ...now let's go' he told her gently.

She lifted her head and looked at him intently ...

'Rr...really' she is blinking her eyes.

'Hmmm....really'

'Ohhkk...'she paused a second...

'Eventhough...you arre bad '

'Why'