chapter 45

Hello all..very sorry for late update...

This chapter is unedited so please spare the grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Author's POV

Smrithi came down from the stage between the claps and paraises and directly went towards sameera. She is very nervous at the same time her fair cheeks turned into dark pink due to shy.

Siddharth noticed her expressions ...he just want to take her from there and hide in his warm embrace.

His one hand is in his pocket  and touching the purple ring 💍...

Today at any cost ...I will tell  the truth to you Smrithi ...i will ask your forgiveness and wear this ring to your finger infront of all...

'Are you ready sid?? I am going to announce the couple dance.' Sagar told Siddharth.

Siddharth is searching for Smrithi...

She is here only till now...with sameera...now what happened?? Where has she gone??

'Excuse me ...' he told and..

'Sameera...where is Smrithi??' He asked       
sameera who is standing behind sagar and busy in  talking with others.

'She has gone to rest room just now Mr.Rajvansh...you are very much attached to my Smrithi...is it sagar?' Sameera teased him.

'Yes...he learnt it from me sam ...' sagar replied and winked at her.

Siddharth smiled at them ...

'Ok...sagar you people continue the party and.. haa...start the dance too. We will join with you all shortly.' He told and left the place hurriedly.

He went towards the restrooms but he cannot able to see Smrithi there.

She might be inside ...i will wait for you...

5mins..

10mins...

15mins.....

Where is she?? Why she is not coming out??

Siddharth started worrying for her.

He wants to go inside and check for her but he cannot go inside as it is ladies restroom.

He waited for 5more minutes...

There is a bit signal problem so he walked for a while and started calling his mother but there is  no reply from other side.

Oh...they all must be busy in dance...

His phone started ringing when he is about to call his mother again.

He immediately picked up the phone..

'Hello...maa.. can you please come to the restroom side once..

,,,,,,,,,

'Yeah. .i am waiting for her ...yes...Sameera told that she came here...but...but she is not here....' he turned back while talking and saw Smrithi is standing there.

A smile formed on his lips...

'Sorry maa ...she is here only...'

,,, ,,,

'Yes.  We are coming there...ok...don't worry now.' Siddharth cut his phone and shoved it in his pocket.

He almost ran towards her  and hugged her tightly like his entire life is depends on her.

She stood like a statue...

'Where have you been Smrithi?..why you took somuch time?...are you not feeling well.?' He is asking her continuously while caressing her back lovingly.