chapter 4

Smrithi got up from her bed ...she rubbed her temples...

Again same nightmare...it started from yesterday...

She checked the time...6.30

She finished her morning routine and left for office.

When she reached there...everybody are busy. She ignored and went to her cabin.

There her colleagues are started talking with eachother. Smrithi doesn't have much friends in her office but everybody loves her. She always has a small smile on her lips...she is very dedicated and honest towards her work. She keeps her distance with everyone but at the same time she maintains good relationship with everybody including the company head.

'Hi Smrithi...how are you ...how was your weekend ' one of her colleague asked Smrithi.

She immediately frozen for a second .... ' yeah...it was good Divya.' she whispered and plastered a soft smile on her face.

' do you know that today we have to attend a meeting. Actually everyone means including our account department should also present in the conference hall by 9.' Divya said with a boring smile.

' yes...our manager mentioned it on saturday. He asked all the files to be on his desk by Saturday evening. I got late because of that work.' Smrithi replied slowly and looked at Divya.

'Oh..ok...let's go..everybody are heading towards the conference hall.' Divya stood up and taken her notepad and pen.

Smrithi also taken her things and followed Divya.

All are settled by the time when they both reached the conference hall. They sat in a corner  and waiting for their manager.

Everybody stopped talking when their manager enter inside the hall with their CEO and a handsome man.

'Good morning all...our CEO is here to talk with you' the manager said to them with a smile.

'Good morning ladies and gentlemen...hope you all are doing good.' He paused  and looked at the man who is standing beside him 'He is Mr.Khanna. Co partner and vice president of R&K industries'

All are stared at him with a shock and  started talking with eachother.

'What...R&K industries...OMG'

' I only heared and read about this in magazines but now i am seeing it's vice president ...is it true'

'Wow...he is very tall and handsome..working under him is my wish'

Smrithi just listening her collegues but didn't react much.

' Is he handsome Smrithi...don't know about CEO of R&K. How he looks. I heared that Mr.khanna and that CEO are close friends. So he is also must be in  mid twenties.' Divya winked at smrithi and whispered. Smrithi just gave a smile and looking towards the man who is ready to speak with them.

'Hello all... I am Sagar Khanna. I am very happy to join with you all. We are a team and will work  together from  now onwards. The  CEO of R&K ...Mr. Siddharth Rajvansh will join in 2 days. Hope you all will enjoy working under us.'

'Sure...sure Mr. Khanna...i am eagerly waiting for that.' Divya murmured. Smrithi can only heared her blabbering and gave light smile.

Later sagar gave a small speach regarding the improvements and benifits of the company.

Smrithi came back to her cabin and started working on her system till lunch time. She went out during lunch time to buy a new phone for her.

'Hey Smrithi ...where did you go. Our HOD was asking about you.' Divya told her when Smrithi came from her lunch .

'HOD called me...why?' she murmured with a frown on her face. Divya gave a smile and shrugged her sholders.

Smrithi went to HOD's cabin ..

'May i come in ma'am' she knocked at the door.

'Come in'

'Are you looking for me ma'am.'

'Yes Smrithi...i have checked the files. You completed the task with in time. So i am givinig few files those are belongs to R&K industries. Study the files  and finish them. You have to submit them after 2 days.' Mrs. Deepika told Smrithi and gave those files to Smrithi.

'Sure ma'am..i will do my best.' She replied and about to turn but again she turned back when Mrs.Deepika called her name.

'Smrithi...your smile is very beautiful. Always keep smiling.'

' Thank you ma'am.' Smrithi replied with a small blush on her face and left for her cabin.

'Hey Smrithi...what happened..why did HOD call you.' Divya was shooting questions to Smrithi.

'Nothing important Divya. She gave me  R&K files and told to finsh in 2 days.' Smrithi simply said and took her seat.

'What...oh my my..god...she gave R&K files to you. You are very lucky Smrithi.' Divya told her with a cheerful smile and continued...

' do you know...if you successfully finish this then you will get an opportunity to work under that handsome.' Divya told her sheepishly.

'It's not like that Divya. I am doing my job.' Smrithi just smiled and shook her head.

Smrithi settled in the bus after her working hours. She saw many missed calls and messages from her friend sameera while checking her new phone.

Suddenly  her eyes landed on a message...she frozen while reading the message.

' come home this sunday.'

Hi all..

How is the update..

Please vote and  comment ..