chapter 42

At Rajvansh Industries...

Both Siddharth and Smrithi are greeted by his staff . He just nodded and left for his cabin. Smrithi followed him but her thoughts are still with Kalyan.

Smrithi met Sameera and told her about kalyan and his threatening.

'How dare he? Is he still expecting money from you? And Smrithi he came to Hyderabad ...and came to our place too.'

'Huh?' Smrithi eyes got widen ...

'What ? He is here..and came to our place.' Smrithi whispered.

'Yes...i don't want to tell you because you will disturb ...so..i thought i will tell you once you will be back.' Sameera told her.

'What can i do...Sameera? He is after me..and now he knows about that ring also.' Smrithi's expressions changed when she is mentioning about the ring .

'Smrithi...don't worry...everything will be alright.  Siddharth is there with you.' Sameera immediately bite her tongue..

'Huh? What Siddharth can do?' Smrithi asked her confusingly.

I didn't say anything to Sameera that i love him and he also expressed his feelings...is she got to know through sagar?

'O...oh...that...hmm...that means...me,sagar and Siddharth are there naa.. iam talking about that.' Sameera patted her head with her hand and told her nervously.

'Hmm...eventhough i am feeling that something unexpected is going to happen in my life.' Smrithi closed her eyes.

'Hmm...leave it...we will go to shopping after office and pack our stuff...ok...we are leaving tomorrow early morning for Mumbai. ' sameera told her friend and trying to cheer her up.

Smrithi nodded and left for her seat which adjacent to Siddharth's cabin.

After 15mins...

'Sid...you are right...Kalyan called Smrithi and blackmailed her about the ring. So...Smrithi is worriying that how he got to know about the ring...and...and she is also thinking that he knows her secret too.' Sagar came to Siddharth's cabin and told him in one breath.

'Yeah...as i expected she got call from him that day. Did you find any details about him...where is he?' Siddharth asked sagar.

'Yeah...our men at Prem's place mentioned that one man named kalyan is staying at his place. They are telling that prem told them he is his distant cousin's son...'

'Distant cousin's son...' he nodded his head negatively.

'I think he is the same kalyan...but why he is staying with Prem and Riya...what is the relation between them.' Siddharth frowned and leaned back in his seat while closing his laptop.

'Yeah...we will check again that is he really Smrithi's brother kalyan or not.' Sagar picked up his phone and about to call his men.

'Not required sagar...let them invite for your engagement...they will come  and kalyan too because he is after Smrithi...so he will definitely follow her . So he will come along with them. '

'Yeah...then what is the use Siddharth to call them.'

'I just want to finish this game and that too infront of all.' Siddharth smirked and blinked at his friend.

             》》》》▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎《《《《

Smrithi knocked Siddharth's cabin twice but there is no response from inside. She slowly opened the huge door and stepped inside his cabin.