chapter 43

Author's POV

Smrithi and Siddharth are traveling by car. Siddharth is driving while smrithi is enjoying the ride.

Siddharth insisted Sagar that he wants to come to Mumbai by car along with Smrithi. Sagar did not agree at all with Siddharth's idea.

'We all go together by our plane sid...we will reach Mumbai within 2hrs' Siddharth is remembering how sagar was telling him with frustration.

'No way...i want to spend some time with smrithi alone.' Siddharth told him mischievously.

'What...you spent 1 week with her at London . You people reached just yesterday.  Againg you want privacy.' Sagar asked him annoyingly.

'Hmmm...yeah...you are absolutely right.' Siddharth told him.

Sagar rolled his eyes at Siddharth.

So...now the love birds are enjoying their drive.

'When will we reach Mumbai ' smrithi asked him..

'Hmm...it takes 17 to 18hrs drive ftom Hyderabad. ' Siddharth replied her.

'Oh...is it..then we should go along with sam n Sagar by flight.' Smrithi told him nervously.

'Why...are you not enjoying the drive dear.' Siddharth asked her . His one hand is on steering wheel and he is holding Smrithi's hand with other.

'No..no..i am enjoying the drive...but..but..you will get tierd .' She told him meekly.

'Oh. .so my love is worriying for me...huh' Siddharth asked her while kissing her hand.

'Hmm...that's true.' smrithi told him shyly.

They both started their journey after taking a break in Rajvansh resorts at outskirts of pune.

'Smrithi...' Siddharth called smrithi softly.

'Hmm...'she responded immediately eventhough she is immersed in the beauty of western ghats of India.

'Where do you want to go for honeymoon after our wedding?' Siddharth asked her with naughty smile.

'I want to go north eastern  states of India.  I heared that those 7 sisters and their brother are very beautiful .. is it?' Smrithi said and looked at Siddharth with bright smile.

[7 sisters are Arunachal pradesh, Assam Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura...their brother is Sikkim...
All indian readers know about this...I specially mentioned about our foriegn country readers. ☺]

'Wow...nice choice...so...you want to spend more than a month for our honemoon...is it my shining star?' Siddharth asked her teasingly while stressing the word honeymoon.

'Whattt...no...no...i don't mean that...i...i just answered your question Siddharth. ' Smrithi stuttered and blushed.

'Oh...my curious cute kitten ...so this is the answer of my question.' Siddharth chuckled and replied her.

'I...didnot pay any attention when you are asking...' smrithi told him...

'True...trust me' this time she completely turned on his side and trying to convince him.

'Hmm...ok...let's see' Siddharth told her with smile.

They reached Mumbai after 3hours of the beautiful journey.

Siddharth directly took smrithi to sameera's place where she is staying along with her parents.

He stopped before the hotel...