chapter 7

Mr. Sunil Rajvansh...father of Sujit Rajvansh is the center of attraction of that party. He is patiently waiting for his beloved grandson to join with him along with his son and daughter in law...Mrs. sunanda Rajvansh.

Sunanda is eagerly waiting for her son. She hugged him immediately when he entered inside the hall. Siddharth and Sagar took the blessings from elders. Sundanda's eyes landed on Sagar. hugged him too and gave her blessings to them.

' so..on time young men.' Sunil spoken with them happily.

'Go and freshen up...guests will be here in short time. Today i am going to introduce an important person to you Sid.' Sujit is speaking very excitedly.

Sunil and Sunanda's expressions got changed but they both covered with a smile.

' go bache...go to your rooms and get ready for the party. We are waiting for you.' Sunanda told them and left from there.

Siddharth POV

I went to my room ...sat there quietly for few seconds in couch. I glanced my room. It is as it is when i left for london 5years back. My dad wants me to take over his business at that time...i was 25years old. I wanted to prove my self first...i have already started export import business when i completed my studies along with Sagar. Sagar's parents and my parents are very close friends. We both did our schooling in India. Later they shifted to London. Eventhough we were in touch with eachother ..we used to meet in vacation.

We both did our masters in oxford University. My parents and grandfather felt very happy as i got gold medal in masters. Sagar is not less. He is very hardworker and stood in top 5. We both started the business after that but somehow my dad didn't like that idea. But mom, grand pa and specially Sagar's parents supported us and my dad agreed for that half heartedly. He is not against my wish but he wants me to take over his business.

I had a good shower and left my room.

Author's POV

Guests are coming and greeting Sunil. Sujit and Sunanda are busy in recieving them. Sagar also joined with them while having his drink.

All of them turned towards the stairs ...

The heir of Rajavansh industries descending the staris...sunil,sujit and sunanda are very happy to see him.

'I am proud of you my son.' Sujit hugged siddharth

'Hi all...today is my dad's birthday at the same time i am announcing my son Siddarth Rajvansh as CEO of Rajvansh industries. He will take charge very soon.'

'But dad...' Siddharth looked him with shocked eyes.

'Come...Sid ..i am going to introduce the most important person to you.' Sujit turned to see a man in his mid sixties.

'Raj Mehta...meet my son Siddharth.'

'Hi Siddharth...how are you. I know that you didn't know me...but i know you very well.' Mr Mehta forward his hand for handshake.

'Oh...is it?? Nice to meet you Mr.Mehta.'

'Actually sid...he is working with us ...his firm is in Hyderabad.' Sujit told him.

Siddharth nodded his head and looked at Sagar who is standing beside him.

'MR.Mehta...my son will join with you soon and you will be part of us so soon. Sujit told him.

'Mr Rajvansh ...hope you will fulfill your promise too.' Siddharth is looking at his father with curiousity.

'What is the matter dad.' Saiddharth asked his him.

' will tell you later.' Sujit left from there.

Sunil Rajvansh the family head as well as the Rajvansh industries ex CEO cut the cake. He gave the first bite to siddharth. Siddharth and sagar played a vedio infront of all on the screen...which contains the pictures of Sunil ftom his childhood,marriage and most importantly his achievements in this successful business. It also contains the pictures of him with his family in their happy moments.

Sujit felt very happy and he gave a warm hug to both Siddharth and Sagar.

The party went well. All guests enjoyed a lot. Different varieties of food like indian,italian,mexican served there along with cocktails and various drinks.

After everybody left...

Sunil took Siddharth's hand...and gave a small box to him.

'Open the box Sid.' He told him with a soft voice.

Sujit,Sunanda and Sagar are waiting to see what is inside the box. Their eyes got widend when Siddharth opened it.

'Wow...it's beautiful. ' Sunanda amazed.

' grandpa..'

'Yes...Sid...today is my birthday but i want to give gift to you. This is a rare purple daimond. I've specially customised this ring for you.' He took a deep breath and continued...

'Sid...you will be 30yrs this year. I want you to settle in your life. You achieved what you want. At the same time fulfill my wish too. From now onwards you have to wear this ring and this is your engagement ring which you should give it to your future wife.'

Sunanda's eyes got brimmed with happy tears.

'Even i am also thinking the same dad...i have already searched the future daughter in law of Rajvansh.'

Everyone got shocked by looking at Sujit.

Helloooo...

How is the update.

Till now the story was in slow speed.

But from next chapter onwards it goes with twists and turns.

Please vote and comment.