chapter 27

Hi all...

Our story 'The Purple Ring 💜💍' stood 1st in two categories...

I am very happy for that ...wanted to share with you all...

It is possible because of your precious votes and most valuable comments...

Thank you all for your support and showering your love ❤  on this book...

Mostly....👉💜💜💜💖💞❣💕 👈...for all who are encouraging me...

Now we will enter in our story...

---------*****----------*****----------*****--------

'Whatttt....come again...' sameera screemed and stood in her place with sudden force.

Sagar closed his eyes by holding his forehead.

'That ...that means...you...you...' sameera  pointing her finger at Siddharth.  Her eyes are filled with anger and disgust. Siddharth nodded his head slightly.

'I...i...thought you are a gentleman...you..you are a very good person...but...but...i am wrong...very much wrong...i am ashamed of you Mr.Siddharth Rajvansh....' she is showing her hatred towards Siddharth.

'Sameera...' sagar stood and hold her hand.

'Listen once Sameera...listen ...please '

'No sagar...your friend is very bad...leave his company...you should feel sad that your friend ruined an innocent girl's life...tell ...tell him to leave my place immediately. ' she sat and closed her eyes. She is clenching her jaw...tighten her fist .

After a few seconds of  dead silence...

Sagar sat beside her and draped his hands around her shoulder ...

'Sameera...listen once...i  can understand your anger...mostly your feelings...but...listen from his side too...'

Sameera looked at sagar...then at Siddharth...

'What else can hear from you...Mr. Rajvansh...you are very rich and very prestigious person...you can enjoy your nights with different girls at luxurious hotels...but...but...Smrithi is a middle class girl...do you know anything about her....how much she struggled and still struggling in her life....'

'I want to know ....Sameera...' Siddharth cut her words...

Sameera is looking at him with a frown on her face.

'Yes...i want to know about her...i ...i want to marry her...'

Sameera is still listening his words..

'Hmm...yes Sameera...just think once peacefully....if anyone raped a girl...will he come back to her to apologize...he promised her...mostly he promised himself that he will find that girl and marry her in 5months..'