chapter 13

Smrithi POV

I went to my cabin to take the files. I have to handover them to our HOD. I greeted by my collegue Divya when i am going to my HOD'S cabin.

'Hey Smrithi...where are you going.'

'Hi Divya...i am going to HOD'S cabin. I have to handover these R&K Industries files to her.'

'But she is not in her cabin. She is already left for the meeting. The CEO of R&K Industries is here along with Mr.Sagar khanna. We all were there to welcome him. I searched for you but you are here in your cabin. We all are very busy to look after the arrangements.' Divya said happily.

'And you know what Smrithi...i didn't believe my eyes that the CEO is too handsome...his sharp features are attracting everyone. All girls including married women are also drooling at him. He is looking like a model. Today we have a feast  for our eyes. You missed the most beautiful sight Smrithi.' she just continuing her as usual talk and winked at me. But i am in my thoughts.

' stop it Divya...i will listen all your good words about him later. Can you give me an idea that  What should i do now..how can i handover these files to our HOD.' I asked her while collecting other stuff.

'Ok...we will do one thing that you can send these files with peon.'

'Haa...i know that Divya...but it doesn't look good. HOD mentioned that i have to give these files personally to her. What should i do now.'

' oh..ok...you call or message her that the files are ready and you wanted to give these files to her.'

'Yeah...that's a good idea...I'll call her.'with that i dailed her number but she didn't pickup her phone. Then i messaged her.

After 10mins ...i got a message from her that she is in top floor with our CEO. She asked me to go directly to meeting room and wait for her.

I told the samething to Divya.

'Ohooo...All the best Smrithi. Hope now you can also give a good treat to your beautiful eyes.' She gave a thumbs-up with a mischevious smile. I rolled my eyes at her and left from there with the necessary files and stuff.

I saw my HOD is coming after 45mins of waiting along with our CEO and two other men.

I wished them and handover those files to her. I recognized one man among them. He was the same one who helped me when I bumped into his car accidentally. He gave an archaic smile to me. I also smiled at him and left from there.

Siddharth's POV

My car halted at the main entrance of Mehta's Industries. Mehta, his PA and other staff members are waiting for me. Mr. Mehta came and greeted me by giving handshake and handover a flower boquet. He introduced me to his staff members with a fake smile. I am observing his facial expressions.

We went to his cabin. He offered me coffee. I just want to see how he will respond when i mentioned about last week dinner.

'Thank you for last week dinner Mr.Mehta... ' i told him while noticing his expressions.

'Ahem..ahem..' he cleared his throat before open his dirty mouth.

'Welcome Mr.Rajvansh...i am very glad that you liked it by the way do you like to have anything.' I clearly know that he wants to divert the topic.

'No...not required...we will just proceed the meeting. Sagar will join us shortly.' I told him coldly looking at his face.

I very well know Mehta...how to ruin you..your company and your fame too...just wait and watch.

His accounts and finance HOD came  to lead us for meeting room. Sagar was just in time he looked at me and nodded. I know he is least bothered to greet Mehta.

After the formalities we headed towards the meeting room. I saw the same girl standing in corridor seems waiting for somebody. As we approached the meeting room...she greeted us and handover some files to HOD ...i gave a smile to her. She smiled at me too seems she recognized me and left from there.

I got to  know everything about Mehta industries very well. It's shares, its contracts and deals with other companies...i am just waiting for the right moment to destroy it.

After 2 to 3 presentations...his HOD handover the same files to me and sagar. The files are containing about the  financial accounting of both the industries. The content which explained on presentation is there in those files.

'Ok Mr. Mehta ...your team did a good job. We are very much interested to continue the deal with you. I will see these files again to change few things according to my standard.' I informed Mehta.

' Sagar ...Now we are investing in Mehta's industries so we have to buy a mansion here. What do you say?' I am asking sagar but my eyes are on Mehta.

'Why not Siddharth...we should..anyhow you have a big house in Hyderabad near Rajvansh Industries...Mr. Mehta  can you suggest any good property if you have well aware about ...' he stopped in between and looked at him intently.

'Yes..yes...you are right Sagar. You have  already seen his mansion which is in high class location.' I told him.

'You...you.. came to my mansion Mr. Khanna. When?' Mehta asked Sagar anxiously.

'Yes...Mr. Mehta...he came to pick me up  after dinner at your mansion. I  could not see you anywhere and i left your place urgently as i have a meeting to attend at my office.' I looked at him keenly.

'Yes...Mr. Mehta...even i wanted to meet you but we rushed for an important meeting that day.' Sagar said the samething to Mehta. I know he is also playing along with me.

'Even...i wanted to meet your daughter too Mr. Mehta. Now we are leaving for our office. So...next time onwards meetings will be held at Rajvansh industries office. You are warmly welcome there along with your daughter.' I told him and started leaving the place with Sagar.

I don't know ...why my soul is rejecting to leave that place eventhough it is that bastard's office. Somehow i am searching for her ....with my inquisitive eyes.

Hi to all readers...

Please fill color in the empty ⭐  and comment...

Thank you