chapter 24

It's around 7 in the evening...

A luxurious hotel...

Riya and Neha are having their dinner with sweet chitchatting words.

Every time Riya is narrowing her eyes and looking at Neha's hand.

Why didn't she wear that ring....ok...i will ask her directly...

'Hmm...Neha...you got engaged ...right'

'Yes...Riya...with my uncle's son.'she replied while caressing her engagement ring.

'Oh...congratulations...your ring is too pretty...and one thing i wanted to ask you that...'

Neha is listening carefully....

Why she is behaving weirdly...

'Hmm... you wore one more ring on that exhibition day...the purple one...'

'Yeah..'

'Where did you buy that one...i saw it on that day...its very beautiful '

Neha rolled her eyes mentally...

'Hmm...Riya ...actually it is a fake one...not real gold...and that to its not mine....one of my friend gave it to me because it matches my dress on that day.' She well remembered Mrs.Rajvansh's words...she doesn't want to disobey her ....she very well know about Rajvansh's and their power...that to her father is very happy now because they got the deal with them.

Why ...every one is after that ring...

'Oh...is that so...i thought to make a similar design with pink stone...can you have that picture with you.' Riya is gritting her teeth mentally but asked her with fake smile.

'Oh...sorry dear...i don't have.'

'Can you ask your friend. '

Oh god...why this lady is sooo stubborn and after that ring. I should be careful with her.

'Hmm...Riya...actually...my friend left for Paris that day after the exhibition.'
She replied her with fake smile but she can clearly see how Riya's smile is dropped.

Riya didn't talk much after that...they finished their dinner with random talks. Neha clearly observes that how Riya's behavior changed.

They left that place...

Neha immediately messaged Sunanda that she met Riya and she also asked about the ring.

Then she called her uncle...about that ring.

----------*****---------*****--------*****---------

Next day

Siddharth reached Hyderabad...

He got full information about Verma's...
He held a meeting when he reached his office.

'Miss.Sharma...what about the files which i asked you to prepare for the meeting. '

'sir...i have prepared everything...i kept them on your table.'

'Oh..ok...i will check. You may leave.' Siddharth replied without looking at her.

After few seconds he raised his head and looked at her...

'I told you that you can leave '

'Hmm...sir...actually...i am shifting to my company and some other is replacing me....so...i won't be coming from tomorrow.' She replied slowly.

'Oh..ok...but you should inform me earlier miss Sharma ' his dominating tone raised a bit strictly.

'Sorry sir...Miss Mishra messaged me that i can go back to my company...i wanted to inform you but you were busy at Mumbai '