chapter 25

'Ok...i hope you have the bill details...i want the bill details ASAP.'

Mohan called one of his staff manager and asked him about the ring and bill.

Saddharth is waiting for Mohan to end the call ...he is listening carefully the conversation which is going on between Mohan and his staff manager.

'Mr. Rajvansh...my manager told that the man is belongs to Ramapur only...he knows him well....his name is Kalyan Sharma.'

'I want to meet your manager ....personally...'

'Shall i call him to come here tomorrow.'

'No...not required...just give me his details and inform him that iam going to meet him and hope you will come along with me.' Siddharth told Mohan by tapping his fingers on table.

After that Mohan left that place...

Ramapur...Kalyan Sharma...

Hmm...Mr. Verma gave that ring to Neha on her birthday...that means he got that ring before 30th January...

So this Kalyan sold it before that ...

I think i am almost untying the loop....hope i will get proper information about her from this Kalyan Sharma...let's hope for good...

Siddharth closed his eyes...and rest his head on back of chair.

--------*****----------*****--------*****----------

Next day...

A black Rolls royce is accelerating with high speed on highway...

Siddharth and Sagar are discussing about the shares...

Sagar and Sameera  reached Hyderabad day before...now Sagar is accompanying with Siddharth. Siddharth told everything to Sagar...even Sagar is also very eager to learn the truth...

They reached the place Ramapur...

Mohan is already there waiting for them with his manager and staff.

'Good morning Mr.Rajvansh and Mr. Khanna...' he greeted both Siddharth and Sagar.

'Mr. Rajvansh...he is our staff manager...'

'Good morning sir...' his manager wished him with folded hands.

Siddharth looked at him then Mohan.

He understood and asked his manager for bill.

His manager immediately gave the bill to Siddharth. Sagar also looking curiously at the bill.

Siddharth's eyes landed on the date...
23rd December.

Sagar looked at the  very calm and composed Siddharth.

'Call him now.'

The manager's brother  is good friend of Kalyan...so he called him through his brother.

'Hmm...s..sir..' the manager looked at Verma...he is not dare to look at Siddharth.

Verma raised his eyebrows...with what happened look.

'Sir...Kalyan is not at home...'

'What do you mean...he is not at home....has he gone out of station.' The manager shivered with Siddharth's dominating voice.

'Sir...usually...he..he..spends his most of the time at local bar.'

'Where is it.'

Exactly after 15mins...

A man is standing infront of Siddharth and Sagar.

Siddharth is sitting in cushion sofa...his one leg is on another...he is resting his sharp chin on his left hand...his eyes are piercing at the man.

'So...Kalyan...did you remember that one day you came and sold a purple ring at our shop ...' manager asked him.

Kalyan didn't respond ...he is looking at Siddharth and Sagar with a frown on his face.

'We...we gave 50,000/- for that..' again manager said to Kalyan.

But he didn't open his mouth.

It's been more than 20mins...his men are asking him about the Purple ring.

Siddharth is loosing his patience. He stood up and gave a hard punch on Kalyan's face. His face swollen immediately.

'I don't want to repeat things...where did you get that ring.' He is gritting his teeth and asked Kalyan while holding his collar.

'Don't ...don't beat me s..sir...'
Siddharth loosened his grip ...but gave another punch on his stomach.

Kalyan cried out with pain while holding his stomach.

'That ring is not mine...i stolen it from that bitch.'

Bitch...siddharth looked at Kalyan skeptically.

'Who is she. What's her name.' Kalyan fliched at his cold voice.

'I stolen it from her bag when she came here to visit our grandmother. '

Siddharth could not control his anger...he hold his hair...

'Tell me properly...all details about her.'

'Ahhaaa...she..she is my step sister...her na..name is Smrithi...Smrithi Sharma.' Siddharth left his hair and frozen in his place.

Smrithi Sharma...

Sagar also stood there like statue.

'She stays in Hyderabad...she came to visit us two months back...i found that purple ring in her hand bag...she must be stolen that ring from someone....please leave...leave me...if you want i will give her house address...you can ...can arrest that bitch.'

Kalyan is thinking that both Siddharth and Sagar are police officers...so..he told them like that.

Sagar placed his hand on Siddharth's shoulder.  Siddharth came back to his senses.

'You can go now.'

'Sir...do you want her address and further details...i can help you to catch her...then you can..can  ..reward me with some money.' Kalyan scratching   his cheeks with sheepish grin.

Sagar smirked at him...

Siddharth gave a piercing stare at Kalyan and left from there...

-------*****---------******---------******---------

Hello readers..

Here is the update...hope you liked it.

Finallyyyy....

Mr. Siddharth Rajvansh found our  Smrithi...

Let's see...what happens next...

We should appreciate Siddharth for his hardwork to find Smrithi...right...

Shower your appreciation towards Siddharth through your precious votes and valuable comments ...😀😀

Thank you😊