chapter 29

Siddharth POV

Iam laying on my bed keeping my hands below my head...i closed my eyes...but only one person is appearing in front of my eyes...Smrithi...

I got up and went to my balcony to admire the full moon...

Whenever i am remembering the incidents which happened between us...a smile appears on my lips...my heart is feeling very pleasant...now finally i found her...my Smrithi...

I very well remembered
Our first meet...no...actually it was our second one...iam totally drowned in her big beautiful dove eyes...but that time i pulled my heart back and controlled it...

Our next meet at the hotel...that time i was lost in her beauty...i wanted to talk more with her...but ...but ....something stopped me to approach her further ..

Next she joined in our company on behalf of Mehta's...she has to report everything to me...i felt very happy that i can see her daily... i very much reminisce that our visit to villas which is a joint venture of us and Mehta's...

She just joined in our company two days back... We both headed towards that place...i asked her while checking my laptop that how is she? And is she comfortable here.?

She replied that she is very happy working under me. I looked at her suddenly...she was nervous and told that she is happy because sameera is also here. I chuckled at her innocence.

Later we reached that venture ...i had meetings and discussions...then after lunch i told her to wait and left for construction site because I know about Mehta's work very well...they are having poor quality of construction. When i was about to leave that place i heared familiar sweet voice...it's Smrithi... i got surprised to see her ...i asked her that why did she come here in that heavy rain...her answer amazed me that she is worriying about me. So i asked her teasingly that is she worrying about me or worrying that we are getting late to go back. Again she became nervous but this time she didn't answer me ...just lowered her eyes.

Later we settled in some place to sit and i offered my coat to her because she is drenched in that rain and shivering .

I don't know when we slept...i woke up first....i felt very cozy...Smrithi clung to me tightly ...she rested her head on my chest and held my shoulder with her hand. I was also holding her tightly by her waist and her hand. I lowered my gaze and looked at her...she is sleeping peacefully...her long eyelashes covered her beautiful eyes...her petal like lips were almost touching my chest...i am inhaling deepily her vanilla and lavender scent ...i lifted my hand to remove her hairstrands sothat i can see her face clearly but she shifted more towards me in her sleep...immediately i closed my eyes and pretending to sleep...after few seconds i opened my eyes and looked at her beautiful honey brown eyes...

I asked her teasingly that why she is not getting up...is she comfortable in this position...she widend her eyes and about to got up but again landed on my chest...she told me hesitantly that her chain got stuck with my shirt button. I slowly removed the clasp ...she immediately got up and i removed the chain and gave it to her.

She murmured thank you...i chuckled at her and we left that place...she is cute ...she is my angel.

After i got to know about her me and sagar met sameera. We went to her home to meet Smrithi but she was not at home. Finally i told the truth to sameera. First She got shocked and showed all her anger on me. I tolarated everything because i know i was at fault. Sagar told her everything...i mentioned about my coat which i covered her on that night...sameera brought it from Smrithi's room...i was ecstatic that i found her after searching for 3months...

Sameera got call from Smrithi that she wants sameera to pick her up...i can easily makeout her fear...

I told Sameera that i will give a lovely and cheerful life to Smrithi....for that i want to spend some time with her.Later Sameera told everything to me about Smrithi how much she struggled in her life due to her step mother and brother's family.