chapter 22

Author's POV

'Hello...yes...iam..how can i help you' Neha raised her head and looked at Riya.

'Hi Neha...i am Riya Mehta...i hope you heard about Mehta's industries. Now we both are partners with Rajvansh Group.'

'Hi..Riya...nice to meet you. I am very glad to be in part of your business. Just now i met Mr.Rajvansh along with his mother.' Neha told Riya with a bright smile.

'Yeah...i saw them. Your designs are too good Neha.' Riya is seeing the sarees and dresses.

' I wanted to buy that blue color saree which studded with golden stones.'

'Yeah...sure Riya...you can...' with that she showed that saree to Riya.

They chitchatted for sometime...

'Ok...Neha...this is my number...and we are leaving to Hyderabad after 2 days...when are you free...why can't we go for dinner together...hmm...are free day after'

'Sure...Riya...its my pleasure...i will definitely join with you.'

'Oh..that's great...i will text you the location and time.'

'Yeah...sure ..Riya...definitely.'

Riya left the place with an evil smile.

At the same time...

Somewhere in Mumbai...

Siddharth is resting his head on his mother's lap. She is caressing his soft hair but at the same time she is angry at him. She stopped to talk with him after he explained everything to her.

First she got shocked...she gave a tight slap to him not once but twice. His  fair skin became red. She never slapped her lovely son. He is very obedient and dear to her not only to her...to all their relatives and friends.

She knew and has confidence on her son that he never hurt anyone intentionally.

She is thinking about the incident which happened a very few hours back ...

Flash back

Siddharth stopped the car at beach side.
He just released a deep sigh and opened the door for his mother to come out. It's their private beach and her favorite place too.

Sunanda came out but she didnot look at her son and walked past him.

Siddharth looked at his mother's back and started walking behind her.

'Maa...please talk to me maa'

Sunanda stopped in her tracks and looked around. Its very quite place ...no one is there. Their beach resort is little far away from their placce. Once she confirmed that nobody are there she directly looked at her son's eyes.

'Sid...i just want to know the straight answer...don't beat around the bush and you know very well that what is my question.'

Siddharth closed his eyes and sighed..
Then he looked at his mother.

'Maa...i don't know how that lady got the ring. I don't know who gave it to her.'

Sunanda narrowed her eyes...she shaked her head negatively....

'Iam not satisfying with your answer...that ring belongs to you Sid. It's your engagement ring gifted by your grandfather. He loves you a lot...'

'Yes...maa.. he loves me...and you too...but... but...i didn't give that ring to that girl maa...believe me' Siddharth holding his mother's hands and pleading her.