chapter 11

Present...

Siddarth told everything what happened to sagar....

' so...you know the remaining incident which happened later.'

Sagar clenched his fist with angry..

'Yeah...i know...i traced your location ..and arrived on time with our security team.' He continued again..

'But what about that ring...how did you lost it..'

'Sagar...i...i gave that ring to a girl. you have to help me to find her.'

'What...you ...you gave that ring..'he asked siddharth with wide opened eyes.

'Yes Sagar...that time ...i wanted to control myself..but could not...so ..so..' Siddharth is hesitating to tell that.

' so...what...can you explan me clearly'

'I raped a girl...my biggest mistake in my life which i have never expected..i cannot forgive my self.' He is rubbing his eyes and looked at sagar..

'But i promised her that..i will find her and marry her in 5 months. I ruined an innocent girl's life.'

Sagar can easily see the guiltiness in his friend's eyes.

'I know sid...you are a gem. You are a genuine person. I will definitely help you out...can you tell me the exact location.'

Siddharth took a deep breathe...

' i don't know the exact place sagar..but i think it is an abandoned building which is under construction. There was no light at all. It's totally dark there.' He is trying to remember the things...

'So..so..i could not see her face..' he just closed his eyes while telling those incidents to sagar.

Sagar holded his breathe till his friend completed.

' you don't worry sid..don't take blame on you. Everything is happened because of that Mehta. Why can't we cancel the deal right now.'

'No sagar..let it be..i want also play the game...infact i wanted to complete the game which he started. He himself dig his grave without knowing about me.' He has an evil smile on his face.

'Mr. Mehta your countdown starts from now. You awaken the devil.' Sagar smirked at Siddharth.

Next day...

Sagar got ready for office...he headed towards dining table. He saw his friend already there and having his coffee.

' Sid are you ready..woke up early ..haa'

'Yes Sagar..i am perfectly fine now..i will join with you. I want to contact our private investigator. Tell him to meet me at our office.'

' oh..i understand now.. you want to meet your girl eagerly...'

'Yes...to marry her...to fulfill my promise'

'Sure...even i want to see who is that lucky girl.'he winked at his friend.

At Smrithi's office

Smrithi is busy in her work. She wants to complete the files by evening. Tomorrow the CEO of R&K Industries is visiting their office. So she should be finish those files without any mistakes.

She finally finished her work by evening. She is very happy that sameera is joining with her by Tomorrow evening. She wants to make specials so for that she has to buy few groceries. She purchased the necessary stuff and made her way to thier house.

She got tired and rested her head on chair. Somebody closed her eyes from behind. She recognised the touch and a smile placed on her beautiful lips.