chapter 26

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Hi readers...

I am very much disappointed after seeing the comments...

This is my story and it is totally fictional...

Don't do negative comments which are not at all acceptable..it demotivates the writer...

You no need to read my story...If you don't like it ,the characters or the way of my writing skills...

Hope you all understand my point...

---------*****---------*****--------*****-----------

'Sid...what are you thinking ' sagar asked Siddharth who is in deep thoughts.

'Hmm...nothing Sagar...'

'Sid...now you know who is the girl...so what are you planning...'

'Sagar....i want to confirm because...last time the samething happened...did you remember...when i got the details about Neha Gupta..'

'Hmm...yeah...i am very well remembered...you were very happy that you found the girl...'

'But...Neha is not the girl...she was not in India at that time....Mr. Rao told me that he traced her with much difficulty ... she wore that ring and attended the exhibition which is very well famous one and almost all people will attend that. I got to know about her when i digged more about her details.'

'Ok...so...'

'So....now i want to search properly about Smrithi...then only i will proceed further. '

'Yeah...that's right...but somehow i am feeling that Smrithi is the girl who you are searching. '

'Hmm...even i am also thinking the same...but i want to confirm again.'

'Then ....how will you do....will call again Mr. Rao for that.'

'No way...this time i will totally keep it confidential....hmm...invite Sameera for dinner today...any how we will reach there by evening. ' Siddharth looked at Sagar.

Sagar smiled and nodded his head...he understands his friend's thoughts.

Evening around 7

Sameera entered in a five star hotel and searching for sagar. A waiter came and lead her in a private cabin. There she saw sagar and Siddharth both are in deep discussion.

'Hi Sagar...Hello Mr.Rajvansh.'

Both of them looked at her and wished her back.

Sameera sat next to Sagar.

After some chit-chat...

'Hmm...Sameera and Sagar....your engagement is on next week.. right.' Siddharth started with a silly question.

'Yes...Mr. Rajvansh.'

'Sameera...i told you that my parents are coming from London after two days.'

'Yes...sagar ..i remembered. Where are they going to stay.'

'At my place...' Siddharth replied.

'Oh..ok...that's great.'

'And you know Sam...our engagement is at Mumbai.'

'Yeah...i know...my parents are reaching Mumbai to recieve your parents. They are going to stay at our relatives place.'

'Ok...so you people did your shopping...atleast did you selected your rings.' Siddharth asked this time curiously. He very well knows where this topic leads to.