chapter 36

This update is unedited...please ignore the mistakes

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'1..'

All are shouted in one go...they are screaming like crazy people. Smrithi is also cheering and shouting along with the crowd.

But Siddharth didn't get up at a time...he balanced his body in a straight position and put his weight on his hands ...he slowly moved his one hand towards his back and hold the first bottle. He lifted it up and gently placed on the floor. He removed remaining 2 bottles also like that. Then he bent on his knees and sat on vajrasan posture (it is a sitting postion in yoga asanas). He waited till his breath became normal and got up from his place.

All are got mesmerised by this act of Siddharth. They started clapping and whistling .

'Sir....i am head over heels for you...are you free...i want to date with you' Suddenly someone shouted from the crowd. Remaining people got stunned at the daring of young lady who is an intern in that company. All are got scared about her question but at the same time they are also curious about thier sir....is this handsome is single

Siddharth first looked at the girl...he smirked

'Sorry...young lady...iam taken...i got engaged '

The women in the crowed shouted with disappointment but men are screaming with excitement.

'Sir...who is that lucky girl'

Siddharth looked at Smrithi...

'You all will meet her soon'

'Waiting for your wedding invitation sir' the entire group shouted with amusement.

But only one soul in that group stunned and her face became pale about Siddharth's words.

Is he engaged...is he has fiancée....so...so...he loves someone else...how...how...come i didn't notice this....

Tears formed in Smrithi's beautiful eyes...

She came back to her senses when she is hearing her name from her colleagues.

'Smrithi...now your turn...' her colleague dragged her from behind. Now she stood almost infront of Siddharth who already wore his White Tshirt. She looked at him once and blinked her eyes and plastered a smile on her face.

'So...what will you choose Smrithi...Truth or Dare.'

She never played this game and this is her first time playing with colleagues.

She slowly lifted her eyes and gazed at everyone...

'I ...I....go for Truth'

'Wow...that's cool'

'Hmmm....so...are you in love with anyone and are you jealous about anyone '

She wanted to shout that...

yes...i was in love with Siddharth Rajvansh...and i am jealous about his fiancée ... her heart is screaming inside but her mind is controlling her heart and soul.

She wants to run from there and wants to cry as much as...she is tightly fisting her hands... curled up her toes...clenching her jaw... to control her emotions...to calm her heartbeat to pacify her heart.

She closed her eyes and released her breath...smiled lightly...

'Hmm...i was in love with someone but no...i am not feeling jealous on anyone'

She gave a simple answer....Siddharth observing her expressions....a frown is placed on his face.

She was in love ....with...someone...who might be...Sameera didn't mention anything about her love affair...but ...as much as i know...she is single in her life till now...i have to ask her about this....