chapter 23

Mom...dad...you know what...i got call from Mrs.Rajvansh ' Neha screamed joyfully.

Her parents looked at her surprisingly and her brother closed his ears.

'Wow...that's great news Neha...what did she say' her mother exclaimed.

'Mom...yesterday she met me along with her son Mr.Siddharth Rajvansh. She liked my stuff. Now she called me and invited to her place....seems she wants to place an order. Everything happens because of this ring.' She adorably looking at the purple ring.

'Yes...Neha...it must be your lucky ring. ' Neha's dad Deepak Gupta told her.

'So...when are you going to meet her.'

'She invited me for lunch mom..so i will leave at 11am....and i will take my catalog which is in pendrive to show my designs.'

'Yeah...that's a good idea Neha.' Her mother is caressing her daughter's hair.

-------*****---------*****--------*****-------------

At Rajvansh Outhouse

Neha reached the place which is Rajvansh's Outhouse. It is inside their campus only but seperated from their private mansion. She is welcomed by a maid ...now she is eagerly waiting for Mrs.Rajvansh. She averted her gaze towards the steps when she heared foot steps.

There she saw Sunanda is standing and looking at her. She stood up immediately and wished her with a smile.

Sunanda also wished her with a charming smile.

After greeting and a small chitchat...Neha is started to show her designs in her laptop.

Sunanda is listening but her gaze is on the purple ring. Sunil is not at home. He has gone to his friend's place...that's why she called Neha today and today itself she wants to gather the information about the ring and most importantly tomorrow siddharth is leaving for Hyderabad.

After one hour she placed an orders ... sarees and designed suits for her and for her relatives. Later she slowly started to divert the topic from fabrics to jewellery.

'Neha...your designs are excellent if possible can you design jewellery too.'

'Yes ma'am...i never did jewellery designs but i will try and show it to you in 10days.'

'Oh...that's great...' she paused a second and looked at her hand.

'Neha....this ring is very pretty...where did you buy this...even i also want to buy.'

'Hmmm....ma'am...actually....i didn't buy it.'

Sunanda is eagerly waiting for her answer....she narrowed her eyes and looking at her impatiently but she is covering her facial expressions.

'My uncle gifted it to me'

'Oh...your uncle...'

'Hmm' she nodded her head.

'Haa...Neha ...your uncle must have good taste ...i think it is very costly...'

'I don't know how much it is but he likes me a lot...so he gifted it to me on my birthday ma'am.

'Oh...is it....when is your birthday '

'January 30th ma'am.' Neha smiled.

'Oh..ok...belated birthday wishes Neha ' Sunanda wished her.

'Hmm...Neha...just i am asking casually...where did your uncle stay.'

'Ma'am...he lives in Hyderabad...actually all my mother side relatives are stays in Hyderabad only. My mother is the only sister of her 4 brothers and she is youngest among them. So they loved her very much. And i am their only niece....so my elder uncle gifted this ring to me ma'am.'

'Oh...very nice...they must be loved you very much..'

'Yes ma'am...and my uncle's son is my fiance. He stays in England. So i will shift there after my marriage.'

'Oh...congratulations dear...'

'Thank you ma'am. '

Sunanda didn't ask the remaining details because she knows that her son will handle it.

After lunch...Neha left that place...

Neha's pov

I still remember the glow in mrs. Rajvansh's eyes when she looked at this ring. She is a very humble lady.

But one thing i didn't understand...that..

'Neha...i have a request...please don't tell anyone about this ring...keep it with you...if possible Don't wear it for sometime...it is a unique one...and i don't want others to copy its design.'she is telling me hesitantly.

'Why ma'am '

'Please....i cannot tell you in detail...but trust me...it is good for you and Gupta's also if you follow my words...it benifits for both of us...hmm...don't think that i am threatening you...you are like my daughter....believe me... and haa...if anyone ask about that ring please tell me immediately.'

Something is there behind this ring...i have to ask uncle where did he got it.

‐------*****----------*****----------*****----------

Around 3 in the afternoon...

Siddharth called his mother..

'Hello mom...did you meet Neha...what did she say...who gave that ring to her. ' Siddharth is asking his mother without taking his breath.

Sunanda didn't greet her son at all...she just gave the information to him.

Siddharth also knows about his mother stubbornness....generally she doesn't ask anything if she asks that means she stick to that only.

'Thank you maa...'

'Sid...i don't want your thanks...hope you remember what you told me.'

'Yes maa...i remembered ...and i will work on that ...once again i am telling you ...you will meet your daughter in law in 15days...trust me.'

Siddharth cut the call and immediately called his trustworthy man Dave.

'Dave...i want more information about Neha Gupta specifically her relatives who are staying in Hyderabad and that too with in  one hour. '

'Ok sir..'

After one hour...

'Sir...Neha Gupta has four uncles all of them are staying in Hyderabad only...she got engaged with her elder uncle's son. His name is Jatin Verma. '

'Oh...ok...did you collect other details about them like thier names and thier business '

'Yes sir...i am sending the soft copy of it...so please check.'

'Thank you Dave'

He kept his phone beside and starts  working on Mehta's file which is handover by Smrithi before he left for Mumbai.

'Yeah...everything is perfect...this girl Smrithi is very talented and honest towards her company but Mehta you cannot escape from my cunning clutches.' With that he is typing in his laptop ...after about 30mins he smirked while looking at his work.

--------*****--------*****--------*****---------

Hi all

Here is the update ...

How is it...

Please vote and comment...

Thank you😊