chapter 40

Smrithi is crying badly while cursing her fate...Siddharth  is ready and mentally prepared for the reaction of Smrithi when he tells the truth to her.

'Smrithi...i...i..am sorry ' he called her name and about say somthing...

Smrithi frowned ...

Why he is telling sorry

Her phone started ringing suddenly when Siddharth is about to tell something to her....she blinked her eyes and lifted the phone.

'Hello'

'Hello dear little sister' Smrithi face became pale when she heared the rough voice of Kalyan.

She excused herself and started walking to her room.

'How...how did you know my number ' she asked him.

'I have my own sources...are you enjoying with your boss' he replied her with a smirk.

'What are you talking ' she asked him disgustingly.

'Haahaa...leave it...Long time dear...how are you' again kalyan asked her mockingly.

'I...i...am fine' Smrithi replied him.

'Why are you stuttering Smrithi. Your mom and me are worrying about you a lot' smrithi clutched the phone tightly.

'My mom?? You people never treated me like your family member...you people want my money.'

'Yes sis...we want your money. But now you have stopped sending it...why'

'I don't...i was sending for my grandmother but now she is no more'

'Hold on there only...you have to send...otherwise...'

'Haa...what will you do'

'Purple ring...do you remember the beautiful and precious purple color ring?' Smrithi held her breathe..

'Why? What happened now...why are you not shouting at me.'

'How do you know about that' Smrithi asked him slowly.

'I know...i know about it very well and how did you get it also...you do one thing...we will sit and talk about it when you will back from your trip ...ok...sis....till then bye.' Kalyan told her sarcastically and disconnected the call

Smrithi looked at her phone ..

What is he talking...how did he know about the ring...that means...he knows my secret...how...how is it possible...apart of me only sameera knows that...

Smrithi clutched her head due to seviour headache.

I should talk with sameera

She looked at her phone but it is swtched off.

Ok...i will ask Siddharth's phone

She got up to from her place but her head started spinning.

'Smrithi ' Siddharth came and held her tightly.

'What happened...why are you sweating badly.' Siddharth asked her and make her to sit on the bed.

'Why are you worrying...who called you' Siddharth asked her while giving water to her.

'I...i...want to call sameera urgently...i need your phone...please...please...call her once.' Smrithi told him while breathing heavily.

'Ok...ok...i will call her...calm down first'

Smrithi clutched his shirt tightly and leaned on him completely.