chapter 44

This chapter is unedited so please spare the grammatical n spelling mistakes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Author's POV

Siddharth is  holding Smrithi's shivering hand. He understands that she is very nervous while meeting his family.

'Don't be nervous...smrithi...trust me.' He slightly pressed her soft hand.

Now they both are standing infront of their parents.

'Ahmm...' Siddharth cleared his throat

'Grandpa...mom and dad..' Siddharth called them.

They are looking at them curiously and confusingly.

'she is smrithi..i love her a lot. Grandpa she is the future daughter in law of Rajvansh ...i want to marry her.' Siddharth told them confidently.

'What do you mean by that.' Sujit is almost  shouting and not able to control his anger.

' Sujit...wait...not now.' Sunil warned his son authoritatively.

He looked at his  grandson who is holding Smrithi's hand firmly and at smrithi...she is lowering her eyes and trying to hide behind Siddharth.

He didn't say anything...

'Tomorrow....get her for lunch at our house. ' Sunil told Siddharth.

'Grandpa...' Siddharth called his grandfather.

'Sid...i trust you but i want to talk with you personally and to this young lady too.' Sunil told and left from there. Sujit glanced at Smrithi once and then he followed his father angrily.

'Oh my god...you are very beautiful. ' Sunanda almost screamed joyfully.  She was eagerly waiting for this opportunity. She could not able to  speak and express her happiness infront of those tough men. She caught smrithi's hand as soon as her husband and father in law left them.

Smrithi looked at her and then Siddharth . Siddharth smiled and nodded his head.

A small smile appeared in her pretty face.

'Sid...i like my daughter in law...she is a perfect match for you. Leave her with me for sometime as i want to know more about her.' Sunanda told Siddharth infact she ordered her son.

'Maa...she doesn't know much about anything. And mostly don't ask her more questions like...how we met? Is she really likes me or not? What was our first date?...' Siddharth is giving hints to his mother that she should be careful while talking with smrithi and not relieve the secret which he wants to tell her today night after the party.

'I know sid...don't worry about Smrithi...i know my daughter in law is very innocent so now she is safe with her smart mom in law. Come with me dear.' Sunanda assured her handsome son with her sweet smile.

Smrithi is confused a bit in one side that how come Sunanda doesnot denied her and in other side she is feeling very happy that she accepted her as her daughter in law immediately.

But...is she will behave same like this after knowing my truth...

Sunanda introduced smrithi to her friends that she is her distant cousin's daughter  and going to stay with them.

After around 30mins...sameera and sagar exchanged their rings between the wishes and blessings from all their well wishers and elders.

The party is in full swing...Sunanda is observing Smrithi keenly and she is asking about her likes and dislikes.