chapter 32

Miss.Sharma...i am very much proud of you.' Siddharth smiled at her while driving the car.

Smrithi looked at him confusingly...

'I know why you are looking like that...Miss.Sharma...the way you lashed at Riya is very much appreciated.'

'Ah...Sir...is very funny that you ...the great Rajvansh appreciating a normal ,simple girl like me...i thought you don't like when i was talking back with Riya rudly. ' Smrithi raised her eyebrows and asked Siddharth.

'Oh...come on miss.Sharma....why are you thinking like that...i thought you are very soft and cannot talk back...and anger is not your cup of tea.' Siddharth chuckled ...he wanted to continue their conversation sothat Smrithi can be talk with him freely.

'Hmm...sir...actually...you both companies are partners...and working together...if they are loosing means it effects your company too...so i thought that you will also think like them....and...about angry ,soft etc...i am also humanbeing...i too have emotions...i cannot tolarate cheating and blaming me without my mistakes...i have my rules...i will follow them...one of the main one is HONEST...i am very honest and expects the same from others too.

Yeah...so..it will be difficult for me to handle her when the truth is revealed...hope she will forgive me.

Siddharth became silent and in his thoughts...

'Mr.Rajvansh...what are you thinking...' Smrithi is asking siddharth.

He came back from his thoughts and looked at Smrithi.  Her hand is still on his shoulder...

She immediately removed it...

'I...i am sorry sir...i called you many times to ask you that where are we going ....but you didnot respond...so...so..hmmm..'

'So...' Siddharth raised his eyebrows mischievously.

Smrithi slightly biting her lower lip to stop her smile...and turned to window.

Siddharth chuckled and...

'We are going to my office miss.Sharma.'

'Whatt...your office...why' Smrithi is confused and she wanted know the reason.

'I will tell you...' mean while they reached his office ...Siddharth parked his car and headed towards his private lift...it directly goes to his office floor. Smrithi followed him hesitantly.

Sagar and his PA are waiting for him...they are shocked when they looked at Smrithi who is coming behind Siddharth.

Siddharth directly headed his cabin followed by sagar and his PA.

'What happened sid...why is she here.' Sagar is asking siddharth curiously.

'I will tell you everything Sagar...' Siddharth saying this and about to sit in his chair.

Where is she?

His eyes are searching for Smrithi.

Sagar understood this and signalled to PA. His PA went out and called Smrithi.
She came inside with baby steps. She is very much nervous and doesn't know what to talk and ask.

Siddharth felt relieved after looked at Smrithi.

'Hmm....Bhargav....so tomorrow onwards you are going to work for Sagar...right??' Siddharth asked while rising his eyebrows.

Sagar and bhargav got confused...but sagar understood that something is there that's why Siddharth is asking like that.

'Yeah...sid...bhargav already taken-over everything and i have assigned some works also to him.'